Are you a girly girl?

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by lapdog2001@Apr 21 2005, 11:26 PM
I think the 'girly girls' and tomboy girls of lpsg are all my kind of women! As bb explained, she is a girly girl but also very independent and goes after what she wants. I see those same traits in many (most!) of the women who post here. Whether you wear dresses all the time or just to church on Sunday, or never at all, it is your personality and how you carry yourself that makes you attractive to me.

If 100% of your life is dedicated to hair, clothes, and makeup, and there are no goals, ambitions, or dreams, then while the outside 'package' may be attractive, the overall woman leaves something to be desired. I'm equally happy with a woman who dresses up all the time, but gets 'down and dirty' when the situation calls for it, as well as the blue jeans and t-shirt gals that knock your socks off when they put on that little black dress.

I'm having a hard time expressing it, but it is what is upstairs and in her heart that affects her attractiveness beyond the physical beauty.

LapDog :9 :p :9
[post=303086]Quoted post[/post]​

I echo what naughty said... :)

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'll chime in with a third echo! Not surprisingly, I came out as a man on the gender test, but I wear dresses almost every day. My "masculinity" is in my personality, not my body. I like looking like a woman, I'm just not fussy about my looks. I agree that the women here have enough substance to pull of whatever look they feel good about.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by Dr. Bubbles@Apr 18 2005, 12:40 PM
I still collect dolls, and yes, Barbie was my favorite! I own all the Native American Barbies that have been made (still have the boxes adn all accessories that go with them).
[post=301795]Quoted post[/post]​
Yeah, but Barbie more appeals to male fantasies, so does that make you a girly girl?

summertime01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Where is this gender test that Pecker posted? I'd be interested to see where I fall-problaby right smack in the middle. It would be interesting to see how I test in the warmer moths, versus the cooler months, too.

I go thru spells of being what could be called girly-girl. I'll call it, 'taking care of myself-feeling good about myself-portraying self-confidence, accomplishing more goals." But, then some think girly-girl is being more submissive to men, well that has it's place w/ the right man.

During the months of mid-Oct.-thru mid-april, I'm so focused on schoolwork, at this time.
I feel more alive in the summertime, thus my screen name, and I take better care of myself, take on more challenges, etc. in the summertime. I could easily live in a tropical climate & feel great all year-round!
In speaking of fashions, I probalby tend more towards girly-girl fashions in the summer due to more light & breezy clothing & more classy stuff with lots of velvet & leather in the winter. I, also tend to wear more nail polish in the warmer months. Just about always wear some light make-up all year long.
This is interesting, I'm anxious to get the link to that gender test.

summertime01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just as I thought, i fell towards the middle, but it was only 8% sure that I'm a woman.
Oh, well, if Steve & I and any others in NC (especially western NC) meet up to attend a concert together this summer, I'm, sure I'll be told that I'm very much a female! Nice full, perky breasts, curves & all!

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Summertime,

I think you may have a big contigency down there. Stay on them about getting together. But you know you have to invite BB too. Make it an all Carolina Meeting and honey you will lose your mind! LOL!

Naughty

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by jonb+Apr 22 2005, 10:05 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jonb &#064; Apr 22 2005, 10:05 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Dr. Bubbles@Apr 18 2005, 12:40 PM
I still collect dolls, and yes, Barbie was my favorite&#33;  I own all the Native American Barbies that have been made (still have the boxes adn all accessories that go with them).
[post=301795]Quoted post[/post]​
Yeah, but Barbie more appeals to male fantasies, so does that make you a girly girl?
[post=303527]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Obviously I over generalized that statement... but you are a brillant man... you know what I was talking about - I hope&#33;

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by summertime@Apr 25 2005, 01:11 AM
I have no problem making it a NC get together & I had mentioned to Dr. bubbles quite sometime ago about possibly getting together.
[post=304358]Quoted post[/post]​

Yes, I remember&#33; I have not forgotten. I have just been terribly busy with school, work and interviews...

I think it would be a lovely idea and as I have said many times before, it would be interesting to meet you guys. I will confess - I am a little nervous about it; that comes with the territory. Maybe we can discuss the opportunityt to meet sometime this summer. :)

always........

bb

summertime01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dr. bubbles, I&#39;ve been & am still swamped w/ schoolwork & career, too.
Still hoping to get together w/ some NC folks this summer.
Now, I know I could pick you out in a crowd.
I wouldn&#39;t mind posting my pic on some other forum than this one. I would have some explaining to do, unless I could get away with, "I&#39;m here/there offering advice for women&#39;s issues, " being the healthcare practitioner that I am.

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by summertime@Apr 25 2005, 06:21 PM
Dr. bubbles, I&#39;ve been & am still swamped w/ schoolwork & career, too.
Still hoping to get together w/ some NC folks this summer.
Now, I know I could pick you out in a crowd.
I wouldn&#39;t mind posting my pic on some other forum than this one. I would have some explaining to do, unless I could get away with, "I&#39;m here/there offering advice for women&#39;s issues, " being the healthcare practitioner that I am.
[post=304629]Quoted post[/post]​

Summertime,

It would be great&#33;

Only post your pic if you are comfortable... I have posted this pic several times, but generally delete it within a couple of hours. I don&#39;t need my face plastered all over the net either....

Concerning your profession... hmmm... that would be a tricky one. My only advise... your pic helps to see if a guy can maintain an erection. Presently, you are researching the physical disposition of men as it relates to impotence and you are clinically researching how non-nude pictures can assist in the stimulation of erections and how long they last. The goal of the research is naturally of public interest. You will post your findings after a long, exhaustive and thorough clinical analysis. Change the wording and see if that helps&#33; LOL

ItsJustMe

Just Browsing
Media
Responding to an old thread but that&#39;s what happens when new people show up&#33;

I was a total tomboy growing up and played hockey, softball, volleyball, ran track but at the same time had enough Barbie dolls (and accessories) to start my own store. I didn&#39;t wear makeup on a regular basis until getting my first real job after college because I needed to look presentable and I&#39;m still most comfortable hanging around with guys, wearing jeans, t-shirts and sneakers.

The only time I consider myself a girly girl is with bath products. I love soaps, oils, lotions, bath bombs, etc. and keep buying more. Oh, and my bathroom is pink.

summertime01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
HI, Its just me.
Resurrecting old threads is wonderful & do it occasionally.
I say you & I maybe somewhat alike, got into the girly girly stuff as we became older and learning more about being a woman & being feminine.

petite_asianbabe: I guess I&#39;m guilty of being a girly girl. I always played dressup with my sister and friends with my mom&#39;s and older sisters clothes. I have alot of clothes for any occasion, and I&#39;m a sucker for shoes. ;) I can spend an entire day at the mall. Getting manicures/pedicures/hair etc etc is a pain sometimes but if it pleases my bf then I&#39;m all for it. But at the same time I enjoy sports so I&#39;ve always been popular with guys too.

BruceSter

Experimental Member
Media
Hi there,

I dug out this old thread because I think I should tell about a girl who is (as far as I know) the exact contrary to being girly - she was the girl with whom I bashed the prom, and my on-and-off long time girlfriend for two years in high school - I&#39;m talking about Corrine DiMaso (name altered slightly), raised-by-single-living-dad biker girl, bar room prowler and winner of some serious drinking contests.

If I handed someone some written statements of her, I think 9 out of 10 persons would think she&#39;s a guy, but she isn&#39;t. Her behavior was always very much like a guys, and her appearance too - even though her long hair. She wore more tattoos than any other girl I ever knew, and the last thing you&#39;d find in her room would be a doll - her room was an odd assortment of Betty-Blowtorch posters, engine parts and clothes piles, from which she&#39;d jumble together her outfit. She&#39;s even taken letters of reprimands for dressing to "daring" to school as she showed up in leather pants laced up at the sides. Her bed was unmade on seven out of seven days, and I tell you, there was nothing better than falling into that unmade big bed of hers with her and just going at it - no girl at school was more experienced. Sexually she was a clear pro - she had flings with other guys while being together with me, being faithful was as much her strong point as it was mine, meaning not at all - and she preferred guys who knew what they wanted in the sack, so having a hot night with her was the badge of honor you could get.

Out of the bed, she always liked living in the fast lane, going on bar tours with me though being underage (let&#39;s be frank - if you were the doorman or bar man and saw a girl acting so experienced and looking at least seven years older than she ways, you&#39;d deny her grabbing a few beers at her place?) and attending wild biker meetings - and if a fight was probable, she&#39;d not hesitate long before kicking some serious ass.

Unfortunately, I lost sight of her after I left high school - she was the closest thing to a steady girlfriend, that I ever had. Despite all her toughness, she HAD that soft core very well hidden - when I was in hospital for some weeks after an injury from football practice, she was the only one who&#39;d visit me regularly, even during school hours. Coors - if you read this, you rock&#33;

Bruce

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Im a feminine girl but not over girly

Chic at times, fatale at other times but low maintenance, dont take hours making myself ready to go out...

Love the outdoors get messy and wear "jungle" clothes too.

Love bikes and have my hair free blowing in the wind or wet swimming at the beach too.

Dont like artificial nails or anything artificial.

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was a tomboy growing up.

It was way more fun to hang
out with males than females.

This has definitely carried over
into my adult life.

I have two female friends of
long standing but I've never