Are you a girly girl?

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Windy,

The funny thing is that that seems to be a similar theme with many of us on the board. I mainly had male friends all the way up. I guess I never thought about it. I wouldnt call myself a tomboy I did wear dresses from time to time but I hung out with the boys.I didnt tend to like the female dynamic either...

Naughty

deewil

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wasn't quite as "girly" as my sister was. I still remember her being very enthusiastic about playing house, while I was more interested in just playing with my dolls and reading books. Ironic or not, she grew up to have a nicer, fuller figure than I have. :mad:

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
naughty said:
Windy,

The funny thing is that that seems to be a similar theme with many of us on the board. I mainly had male friends all the way up. I guess I never thought about it. I wouldnt call myself a tomboy I did wear dresses from time to time but I hung out with the boys.I didnt tend to like the female dynamic either...

Naughty

Yes Naughty,

I noticed that myself reading
through the thread before posting.

Must be why we enjoy being here
so much...guys are wonderful
company.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I read through this... and I just wanted to add. I like my girls to be a bit girly on occasion. It makes me feel important. If she can't get the pickle jar open... I like that she would call me to open it. ( I always say she loosened it after I open it)
But at the same time, I like my girl to be able to take control, and give me a tongue lashing like no other. Something about a girl who can handle her own... So hot.:rolleyes:
I sound old-fashioned I know.. but I respect women alot, and just like the idea of being useful in a relationship for other than my mind and my penis.:biggrin1:

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
jeff black said:
I read through this... and I just wanted to add. I like my girls to be a bit girly on occasion. It makes me feel important. If she can't get the pickle jar open... I like that she would call me to open it. ( I always say she loosened it after I open it)
But at the same time, I like my girl to be able to take control, and give me a tongue lashing like no other. Something about a girl who can handle her own... So hot.:rolleyes:
I sound old-fashioned I know.. but I respect women alot, and just like the idea of being useful in a relationship for other than my mind and my penis.:biggrin1:

Tongue lashing...you like being told off? :confused:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
windtalkerways said:
I can't say the same about wanting
a guy who's bitchy...I don't get it.:confused:

It has to do with a strong woman. I don't know.. I can't explain it very well....How about you just marry me Windy, and we can figure it out together:rolleyes:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL!

Jeff,

Well then you would probably get along quite well with most of the girls on this board. I think we all have more than our share of chutzpa but we still do know how to clean up well. I think I am a pretty good mixture.

Naughty

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd not consider myself as "girly", not full-time, at least. Of course, if girls' talk is girly for you, then I have some streaks, well, and feminine I am for sure. But from early on circumstances imposed a number of male character features on me, which are hard to get rid off, by the time. Sometimes I like putting on some war paint, but mostly I go with just decent make-up, wear clothes that are more practical than good-looking/expensive/designer label; one of the advantages of my figure is that guys seemingly can't find any non-sexy outfit for me. I can go out in a pair of old jeans, top and gym shoes, and guys still find it sexy. My hanging-out is mostly with guys too, getting together for fun and some beers.

Yet, that all doesn't mean I don't have female features. But in some situations, I've learned, it's better to show the men they're not up to a girl, but more to someone who can chew the fat with the best of them.

PussyWellington

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
No, I wouldn't describe myself as "girly". I would describe myself as capable and adaptable. I assess the situation and try to behave accordingly. Maybe this is due to my upbringing in rural New Zealand, where the attitude is "it's work - it's not womens work or mens work, just work that needs to be done.

So, I can change a tyre and bake scones. I can drive a tractor, use a .22 and then get dressed for a black tie event in an hour. I can ride a motorbike in heels and a skirt (if you have been to South East Asia you will understand this). I always wear makeup to work (but never re-apply it).

I don't like shopping unless it's food shopping. I'm not interested in fashion but I like nice clothes. I have never owned a toiletry bag, I own maybe five pairs of shoes. I can fit all my clothes in one suitcase.

My one concession to "girlyness" is tropical wildlife....mainly spiders. I am trying very hard to overcome this but when faced with spiders the size of dinner plates then you'll see me squealing and praying for a man.

I am me.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
About being confortable around men and they be confortable around us in my case is because i had wonderful relationship with my Dad. We just adore each other since we first got eyes in each other (i dont remember it of course!) :sleeping1:

Was never close to my Mom everything was my Dad...maybe it explains that i do have very few girlfriends and we are friends for a long long time.

Feel good around women but prefer be around men because they are just more fun.

Katiecav_34D

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
No way. I was a tomboy. I played little league wth the guys not softball. I still play lots of sports
Katie

LittleKitten

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've always been much more comfortable around men, but I guess I have some close girlfriends. In the little village where I grew up there weren't too many of either at my age, but I seem to remember climbing a lot of trees. Now I am a bit more girly, shopping, etc., but I am not really into make-up, manicures and that kind of thing...

LK

SurferGirlCA

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
ClaireTalon said:
Sometimes I like putting on some war paint, but mostly I go with just decent make-up...

Ok, Claire, THAT one almost made me spit water across the room. :tongue:

I have two older sisters and we went to catholic girls school, so I've spent plenty of time around girls/women. I also have a younger brother and we're especially close, so I got to explore my tomboy side with him. I'm very active and stay fit, but I don't like fussing over myself; some eye liner and lip gloss and I am good to go. I love to dress up for special occasions, but I pretty much live in jeans/tshirt and/or bikinis a lot of the year around my house. I appreciate a guy holding a door open for me, but I also work my butt off and don't need someone to take care of me. I actually broke up with my last bf because I got tired of feeling like a shiny trinket on his arm he just kept around to show off. So I guess sometimes I can be a girly girl, but I also know I can keep most guys on their toes.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Can I say I'm not sure.

I'm a mix. I like being girlie and pretty. Painting my toenails funky colors and buying tons of shoes and things that I have absolutely no need for. I like to dress pretty when I go somewhere and I have a ton of lotion that smells like fruits and sweet nature products (ugh no perfume though) Sometimes I'm known to be flirty and ditzy. On a rare occasion I might actually pay someone to wash my car. I'm definitely not touching anything under the hood. Or killing spiders. My go to makeup product is carmex, I may not have a dollar in my pocket when I leave the house but the carmex is there along with a brush in my car. OPPS EDIT I also cry at every stupid sappy thing in the world. I don't mean to it just happens.

BUT I also like screaming and yelling at Hockey games, dirty muddy fourwheeling and stealing my mans clothes to romp around in. My favorite thing in the world is horseback riding and playing on the ground with my dog (my BIG dog no little yippie dogs for me.) I have no problems doing manual work unless it's mechanical and then you would not want me to do it anyway because I promise to forget everything you said within 5 seconds and piss you off when I hook the thing to the other thing and it never works again. I might look fancy when we go somewhere but around the house I'm more of a t-shirt and jeans with barefeet type with no makeup (i hate makeup). I even used to go hunting with my Dad... now I'll stop traffic to move a turtle out of the road, so taking me bambi killing is not a good thing! However I do have my own gun and I can hit what I'm aiming at better than most men.

Last edited by a moderator: