Are you a gold star homo? ( You have never had intercourse with opposite sex)

rrkrd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Was it that you had no interest in trying it at least once?

Did you never have the opportunity to go all the way?

Were you too nervous to try?

Were you never curious to know what it felt like?

Or what were the circumstances?

KennF

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've only had sex with a woman once. I was fucking around with her husband who picked me up in a bar. She was so hot watching us that he had her straddle my cock and fuck herself on me.

He was a much better lay than she was though.

KennF

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He was fucking hot. We fucked around for hours and slept together that night. Woke up the next morning and started fucking around again.

She went out to go shopping and brought some friend back with her to show us fucking around.

It was a great time.

Reactions: Voltaire

Jacksson2

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Being from the rural Midwest....I did what was expected of me...I dated women while getting fucked by guys in secret....I was married (twice)...have 4 kids....I usually fantisized I was fucking some hunk while having sex with women....

phxoralguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Where do I sign up for my gold star?

I took this test some time ago and one of the questions was "You find a glass jar. Describe it." I answered, "It is completely empty and has nothing in it for me." Your answer was supposedly how you view women sexually. Completely true. And the question pertaining to men totally worked with my answer as well but I have forgotten the question. Something about a tree or something.

Reactions: bwhip1011

green_tshirt

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Another gold star here! My husband is too. I'm glad to offer my two cents...

Was it that you had no interest in trying it at least once? Yes. I have literally never in my life thought it would be fun to have sex with a woman.

Did you never have the opportunity to go all the way? Yes. In high school, on my prom night. This, of course, was before I came out. I took a queue from Will & Grace and told her we couldn't because Venus was in my rising house. (I don't even know what that means.)

Were you too nervous to try? Nope. Just never wanted to. Women disgust me. Literally, just the thought of being touched by a woman makes me sick to my stomach.

Were you never curious to know what it felt like? Absolutely not.

Reactions: bwhip1011

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was one of those gay boys who in early life didn't want to be gay. I met a girl I was nuts over. First time we tried to fuck I was nervous as hell and couldn't do shit. Then came the night it happened, and from that point I never had trouble (with her) again. We ended up marrying and having a family, divorced many years later. Haven't had pussy since.

Sucked cock late in life and haven't been the same since. I guess that makes me a gold star homo.