Are you a gold star homo? ( You have never had intercourse with opposite sex)

silvian

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't want to be rude but.. why some gay people ask to str8 people to try gay sex when there are some cases (like these) where gay people are disgusted by women?
I wish people though about this condiction because often it is the some for str8..
However i love women but they don't love me :(

green_tshirt

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't want to be rude but.. why some gay people ask to str8 people to try gay sex when there are some cases (like these) where gay people are disgusted by women?
I wish people though about this condiction because often it is the some for str8..
However i love women but they don't love me :(

I agree 100%. I expect straight men to respect my preference. I'd be a hypocrite if I didn't show the same respect for their preference. I think fags who try to "turn" straight guys are disgusting and give respectable gay men a bad name.

BlueMoose2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Gold star here also. Almost had sex with girlfriend but had condom issues. At the time I didn't know I was hung so was confused why condoms were so tight and restricting. Later learned I need magnums lol.

No gold star here either. Had a few girl friends in my younger days and a lovely lady only a few years ago.

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was one of those gay boys who in early life didn't want to be gay. I met a girl I was nuts over. First time we tried to fuck I was nervous as hell and couldn't do shit. Then came the night it happened, and from that point I never had trouble (with her) again. We ended up marrying and having a family, divorced many years later. Haven't had pussy since.

Sucked cock late in life and haven't been the same since. I guess that makes me a gold star homo.

That's pretty much the exact opposite of how the phrase was defined in the OP - i.e., a man who has never ever ever had sex with a woman.

sxjTheFirst

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Was it that you had no interest in trying it at least once?
- I was interested and still am. I did the whole denial (I am not gay just can't get laid) , I'm bi (just till I find a woman) thing before I accepted that I LOVE men. I still am curious to give it a try "in the right circumstances".

Did you never have the opportunity to go all the way?
- I grew up regular middle class situauin, in part of the world where most of my mates waited until marriage, a few had sex with prostitutes, a very few were lucky to sleep around, or had a girlfriend. So I never had the pressure like in a the West to have a "beard" or to date girls, I also am not exactly a charmer with either sex. Recently moved to Sydney have been propositioned by women but they were usually drunk and that doesn't fall into the right circumstances mentioned above..

Were you too nervous to try?
- I guess that's it. I want the partner to know that I like men. That I am only looking to experiment a bit, it might not even work.

Were you never curious to know what it felt like?
- Was. Am. Will be.

Or what were the circumstances?
- see above

Blessed Gold Star Gay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Very blessed to be a Gold star. A gay friend knew I never had .Intercourse with a girl and he helped me see that I was gay. He said when he was figuring it out in high school, he referred to gays as "brave boys" and "broad minded boys." He likes the term gold star gay for himself and some others, including me. Being a gold star does not make you better, just blessed to know soon enough that sex for gay boys should never involved intercourse with a girl. If you are gay, such an act seems very strange.

Blessed Gold Star Gay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am blessed to be a gold star gay. I think as the years go more people will be so blessed. As gays become the norm, there will be no reason for a gay boy to try to deny it. Vaginas are just not where you should stick you cock. Your cock if for a mouth and maybe an ass but not a vagina!!!! ha ha Only gays know how to correctly suck a cock! Gays are the solution to population control. Artificial ingemination is all that is needed and it is planned. I am lucky that a cute gay friend helped me to feel special about being gay.

Blessed Gold Star Gay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Gold star here also. Almost had sex with girlfriend but had condom issues. At the time I didn't know I was hung so was confused why condoms were so tight and restricting. Later learned I need magnums lol.
Exactly, a girl started pressuring me into getting a condom for intercourse. I said no way and I think it kind of cool if people wonder if I am blessed to be a gold star gay and I realize that. As to that girl she started wondering if I was gay. GOOD and cool. I hope all gays who want to be gold star realize they should never be pressured into intercourse with a girl. Just get away from such selfish people. WE do not have to try it to realize we do not want intercourse. We already know and straights should respect that. I know gay guys who did not get away and they felt very used after the girl pressured them into intercourse. They felt bad for a long time.

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I suppose I am. But it's not like it's something I brag about or am proud of. I'm actually sexually curious about females. But I'm not terribly sexually outgoing even with males (by this I mean that I don't open up sexual connections easily, not that I'm reserved when I do have sex), so who knows if I'll ever lose the gold star.

Blessed Gold Star Gay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I suppose I am. But it's not like it's something I brag about or am proud of. I'm actually sexually curious about females. But I'm not terribly sexually outgoing even with males (by this I mean that I don't open up sexual connections easily, not that I'm reserved when I do have sex), so who knows if I'll ever lose the gold star.
Just get your cock sucked by a boy (s) and realize that no girls can suck a cock or even want to suck a cock. Only boys can appreciate sucking you! I tried in the past to get a get a girl to suck cock but they just cannot get the suction right. Girls are all looking for money. They see men as an opportunity for money and care little for looks. Boys like boys for who they are and are not looking for money. Sometimes an older gay may give money to a younger one but it is more friendly. And boys are better for sex anyway. I have never had intercourse with a girl and did not like their headstrong desire for you to do that, instead of cock sucking. Intercourse symbolizes commitment to gold diggers and all your disposable income. If a girl is rich, she will prowl for a richer guy in order not to lose a chance for enrichment... I am glad all that never happened to me and I was able to get away. Yet Lesbians make great friends and I am close to some of them. Gays and lesbians appreciate sex the most and are satisfied with a friendship, unless both partners want more.

WRJcock

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Although I wouldn't trade any of the hetero experiences I have had, I would now (and am) prefer to be exclusively a homosexual for physical needs. I do still have many women friends but have fended off their advances because I'd rather go down on their husband/boyfriends/FWB's.

Reactions: Zak Bull

hvdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
GSG - and you know what I fucking love being gay! Women are beautiful, no doubt. I just love the look, the feel, the smell, the sound - everything about (most) men. And when I see a hot guy and I know he's gay (take Thomas Roberts) I feel sorta proud to be in his company.

Reactions: Zak Bull

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Gold star here... However, whilst sucking a beautiful dick he put my hand on her tits. Not knowing what to do I treared them as if they were on a man she did not like the pinch but, he did!

Tin star. I had a great relationship with my ex gf and the sex was hot. She makes me laugh. We are on the same wavelength. We still talk on the phone a lot, which annoys her Italian husband but fuck him.

Blessed Gold Star Gay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Glad all on this like boys only or like boys now. Gold Star Gay is sometimes called a pure bread gay. The important thing is that all on this thread know that what matters is cock, male ass and male mouth!

Last edited by a moderator:

Jasthma

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Gold star. I wanted to be straight, but the thought of sex with a women made me nervous. I could never get it up. More and more I realized I liked guys, and it just seemed so natural to have sex with them. I've never had trouble getting it up with a guy.