Are you a gold star homo? ( You have never had intercourse with opposite sex)

nickinoo

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yes

Was it that you had no interest in trying it at least once?

Yep, that's exactly why.

Did you never have the opportunity to go all the way?

I'm sure I could if tried hard enough

Were you too nervous to try?

I would be nervous if I knew it was gonna happen, because I wouldn't want to...

Were you never curious to know what it felt like?

Curious, yes. But I'm curious about the feeling of a lot of things, just because they are unknown to me. Doesn't mean I wanna do them.

Ray Black

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've only had sex with a woman twice in my life and the only reason there was a first time was because I didn't want to be a "virgin" at 22. the second time was to pretty much confirm what I already knew, PUSSY DOES NOTHING FOR ME. So no gold star for me.

Never had sex with a female before. Always found them attractive especially if they got good legs but never sexually attractive

Blessed Gold Star Gay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Gold Star Gay here. I have never had intercourse with a woman I have had women try to pressure me. The last 2 girls I date were virgins and they wanted to stay that way. So that worked. But one of them told me to get a condom and I of course said no way. How could you put your cock in a vagina, instead of a cute boy's mouth???

Reactions: Goldstarforever

Goldstarforever

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I deleted it at your request. I think we all try to be polite here. I have not looked at this board in months. take care
Some people just like to be rude. You had a legal pic one person dd not like. It was of a guy in his mid-20s who is famous and openly makes films and gives pics.

Player_01

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes.

Was it that you had no interest in trying it at least once?
When we were learning about sex ed in school they kept saying boys start thinking about girls and as much as there were popular, pretty girls I just didn't want them. I kept looking at the ones the boys liked and wasn't attracted to them in that way. The whole thought of trying to go farther with them wasn't interesting at all.

Meanwhile the guys I went to school with were looking good to me, LOL.

Goldstarforever

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Good for you. You will only have the right type of sex for you, what you were to born to. have.
The older you get the more you will be happy with your pure gay trait.

Yes.

When we were learning about sex ed in school they kept saying boys start thinking about girls and as much as there were popular, pretty girls I just didn't want them. I kept looking at the ones the boys liked and wasn't attracted to them in that way. The whole thought of trying to go farther with them wasn't interesting at all.

Meanwhile the guys I went to school with were looking good to me, LOL.

Reactions: Player_01