Are you a grower or a shower?

UiiMyLooie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I work out my cock religiously. I am trying to build a huge weapon of mass destruction with an exercise regimen and an extender. I have made unreal results. Still started with a growers cock...never longer than 3.5 inches long and thin. When I exercise it, and go to the gym right after and take supplments it shrinks to absolutely nothing. I am a huge. adonis of a man and it looks ridiculous when it shrinks up. but women know...its almost 9 inches and thick as fuck when its hard...diabolical grower...

B_hardasarokkk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I work out my cock religiously. I am trying to build a huge weapon of mass destruction with an exercise regimen and an extender. I have made unreal results. Still started with a growers cock...never longer than 3.5 inches long and thin. When I exercise it, and go to the gym right after and take supplments it shrinks to absolutely nothing. I am a huge. adonis of a man and it looks ridiculous when it shrinks up. but women know...its almost 9 inches and thick as fuck when its hard...diabolical grower...

Nice pics man!!!:biggrin1::biggrin1:

NightFish

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
grower here but occasionaly a shower, last week I was at a conference and I was in show mode and I caught the woman I was working with staring at my package. Nothing was said but she was really nice to me the rest of the trip.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
always been pretty much a grower, especially as I've gotten older. I'm thinking that when I was younger and "showed", it was because I was partially turned on, sporting a "chubby". as I get older, it takes a little more to turn me on, than a pretty face and some flirting.

my wife(then my gf) freaked out one day when we were dating & driving around, and she started messing with my soft cock, rubbing outside on my jeans. and in seconds, I was hard and poking over the top of my jeans. this soft to hard big cock in seconds has always amazed her + a fat cock on a skinny guy.

Dean23

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think I'm a bit of both too. Probably more of a shower though. It's great but can get a bit odd at times when guys so obviously check you out in locker rooms.

Frankg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My penis looks like those circus peanut candies when soft. So I'd say I'm a definite grower.

pstg

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Grower. 7 inches soft and 16 inches hard. 12 inches of girth.

And that folks, is why you make sure that when you want PE, you avoid calling a tree surgeon.

D

deleted356736

A grower for sure. When it's warm I can sometimes be nice and long, but most of the time quite compact.