Are you a horncat?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Fleur, Nov 13, 2009.

1. Fleur

Gold Member

Hmm...given some of the girls mentioning lately that they're horny all the time...feel like a freak for needing to masturbate so much...I just wanted throw out that I, too, am a "horncat"...I masturbate more than once a day usually...and am totally not ashamed of it...and you shouldn't be either!

I've also been in relationships where I wanted sex way more often than the guy I was with. It doesn't make me feel like a freak or weird for knowing what I want and how I want it and how much I want it. It it shouldn't make you feel that way either. Anyone else agree?

So here's to all of you gals who like to "jill off" as much as I do. :biggrin1::wink:

PS...this is not a thread for guys to jack off to...so go to the Adult Websites board...but you're welcome to post if you want

2. tasteslikejellyjam

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I masturbate maybe 2-3 times a day...
    until recently... been too busy... XD
    I've also learned to control my orgasm & make it last longer then usual...
    I sometimes feel weird masturbating when I'm in a relationship...
    but sometimes you don't have 24/7 access to the cock... XD
    I don't see it as a big deal...
    kind of like guys just sometimes need to rub one out...
    same with girls... XD
    I just don't do it at work or anything...
    as much as I want... I just wait... XD

3. Ed69

Gold Member

I'm still gonna do it!!So you lady's just keep talking and I'll keep wanking over here in my corner!Thinking of all those pussys that are being stroked and rubbed mutiple times a day realy gets my wood up!:biggrin1:

4. Mal_the_Wolf

Mal_the_Wolf New Member

Albums:
    always thought it was kinda wierd how men are so comfortable in open conversation saying in all seriousness they have or are about to masturbate, but where as a woman who can do it in a little more time but much cleaner and easier has to keep it on downlow like shes sneaking out back to smoke a joint after lunch....... i mean hell some times even when you have some one there willing and able some times all you wanna do is fix you and go on about the day.... why do women have to hide it?

5. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    Stereotypes linger. Men are accepted as being ruled by their baser nature, women are supposed to be 'above' such things.:rolleyes:

6. D_Ivana Dickenside

D_Ivana Dickenside New Member

i am too a certified horncat, and i'll "jill off" whenever i want and however many times i want! :wink: it feels great and i'm gonna keep on doing it! no one can ever take that away from me.

7. D_Doewell Dadong

D_Doewell Dadong New Member

What if we chop your arms off?

8. D_Ivana Dickenside

D_Ivana Dickenside New Member

then i'll have to chop your dick off to make us even :biggrin1:

9. D_Ellerby Eatsprick

D_Ellerby Eatsprick New Member

I masturbate 2-3 times a day too as well. Always once in the morning when I wake up or before I go to work, just to put a little spring in my step :p And maybe two more times in the evening - usually when I get home and /or before going to bed. I don't make it a secret at all.

I always wanted more sex than any of my boyfriends in the past.

10. D_Ellerby Eatsprick

D_Ellerby Eatsprick New Member

How could you chop his dick off if your arms were chopped off. Might have to chop his dick off first before arms are chopped off ! :D

And besides, we can still masturbate without our arms. We'd just grind against something. :p

11. B_bardox14

B_bardox14 New Member

I definitely fit in this crowd lol I usually "jill off" 2-4 times a day. And best of all my man is as horny as I am and is ready to go when every I want his big fuck stick in me. mmmm... just thinking about it makes me... *goes for vibrator* lol

12. D_Rawkesbye Deadheade

I think it's healthy to be able to satisfy oneself sexually when one feels the need to. Masturbation is a prerogative. Everyone should do it as often as they want and never have to be ashamed of it.

It's awesome to see the great women of LPSG leading the way in admitting their indulgence in masturbation and ultimately their sexuality. You girls rock! :biggrin:

13. Opalite

Gold Member

Count me in.

Appart from beeing in a comited relationship, me and my vibrator are heavilly in love but I sometimes will cheat on it with my fingers. Masturbation is just plain awesome.

I usually will jill off at least 2-3 times a day. There isn't any better way to get to know an love your body, I really don't see the shame in that!

14. AlphaMale

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Maybe we all need to go to "SA: Sexaholics Anonymous" or something cause I'm right there with you guys! :tongue:

15. Opalite

Gold Member

We should. Would drink tea and eat cookies. I might even bake a pie!

16. D_Rawkesbye Deadheade

I doubt if such a meeting is set up we'll be eating pie, dear. :p

17. cqguy

cqguy New Member

Albums:
    So many horny women out there - isn't it great guys? Depending on the day and my "schedule" and how horny my wife is feeling, I'll usually max out at 3 times a day (either sex or jacking off), though I can persevere and go a few days (up to a week!) without it. God help anyone in my way after that :)

PS Katt: loved that vid ;)

18. 3664shaken

3664shaken New Member

How much depends upon many things:

My cycle, how much work I have vs. free time, and how much sex I am getting.

When I was younger I would be a 2-3 X’s a day girl.

Nowadays it’s more sporadic, some days I have done it 3 times or more and other times it will be several days between my sessions.

When I was younger the vibrator brought powerful orgasms, nowadays it is more of release of sexual tension and I need a man for truly satisfying sex. Strangely though a man using a vibrator on me, something I didn’t like very much when younger, has turned into some of the most powerful climax’s I have ever had.

OK writing this post had made me want to go and “Jill - off”.

19. kinda_hung

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm a horny old man as my wife would say. I could and would jack-off if 2-3 times a day if my life let me. However, work, kids, and everything else gets in the way.

My wife only lets me have sex with her every-other day. Her "rule". Multiples are not even to be talked about! What's a horny man suppose to do with a woman that could care less if she gets off once a week? I've tried everything!!!!!!

20. voidout

Gold Member

i masturbate quite frequently, and never deny it.

Draft saved Draft deleted