Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ditto Ditto Ditto....

"Rub one off" is the term I use lately. I can't tell you how many men have told me, "If you had the right guy, you wouldn't need to do that".

HELLOO?! Seriously ?!?!

Is the "right guy" going to be around 24/7, cuz that's the only way he'd be the "right guy"! Sometimes I'm in the middle of an insane, cRaZy day and I just need to rub one off, just to relieve the stress. Is your typical 8-5 guy going to be able to show up on a moment's notice? Not.

I like the term "horncat". I think I'll start using that. But I still find that term a bit pejorative..... By saying "horncat", I fear that we are making excuses for what should be seen as normal, HEALTHY, behavior. There's nothing wrong with being a sexual being. No reason to excuse it. Nor define it.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
How much depends upon many things:

My cycle, how much work I have vs. free time, and how much sex I am getting.

When I was younger I would be a 2-3 X’s a day girl.

Nowadays it’s more sporadic, some days I have done it 3 times or more and other times it will be several days between my sessions.

When I was younger the vibrator brought powerful orgasms, nowadays it is more of release of sexual tension and I need a man for truly satisfying sex. Strangely though a man using a vibrator on me, something I didn’t like very much when younger, has turned into some of the most powerful climax’s I have ever had.

OK writing this post had made me want to go and “Jill - off”.

read this post next time right before you right me a PM : P