Are you a quiz whore?

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You Are 40% Quiz Whore!
You keep it on the down low, but you still know what kind of flirt, fruit and freak you are.

You're a total closet quiz taker, so much so that your closest friends don't know about your dirty little habit.

While you might not take a new quiz every time you change your underwear, you're pretty familiar with the multiple choice drill.

And although you never take a quiz result seriously, you can't help but wonder if you're a little more whorish than you'd like to admit!

Yeah, I figured. There have actually been a few quizzes posted on here that I haven't taken just because I already took them before.

steve319

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You Are 40% Quiz Whore!
You keep it on the down low, but you still know what kind of flirt, fruit and freak you are.

You're a total closet quiz taker, so much so that your closest friends don't know about your dirty little habit.

While you might not take a new quiz every time you change your underwear, you're pretty familiar with the multiple choice drill.

And although you never take a quiz result seriously, you can't help but wonder if you're a little more whorish than you'd like to admit!

Wha? *sputtering* 40%? I feel so degraded.

Never been labelled a "whore" before...

How do you whores handle it? ;)

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
You Are 60% Quiz Whore!
You browse quiz communities and sites, but that doesn't mean people need to know what color you are this week.

That doesn't mean you don't go on a quiz binge every so often, but you keep it in check.

You post with moderation, and your friends' list thanks you for it.

Your philosophy is: when in question, don't post it - and if you must, lj-cut.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
That's called the "sense of humor" response, Pecker. Actually I got 40% too. One of the problems is, if someone posts a "What kind of poo are you?" quiz, I'll make fun of it and not take it. And I don't register for new quizzes either.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You Are 80% Quiz Whore!
The difference between a whore and an addict? An addict can't stop - a whore doesn't want to.

And while you're not a full fledged whore yet, you're pretty damn close.

If you see a quiz, you take it. You've taken so many quizzes that you've forgotten which ones you haven't done.

Wake up. Take quiz. Post. Take quiz. Cheat. Post. Bug friends to take quiz. Eat breakfast while taking quiz... Sound familiar?

LapDog :9 :p :9

major_7

1st Like
Media
You Are 100% Quiz Whore!
You write quizzes. You take quizzes. You even sometimes dream quizzes.

At this point, you have trouble answering questions that aren't multiple choice!

Your friends refresh your journal every five minutes to find the latest quizzes - even though it takes minutes to load.

This is impossible!! It had to be based on that one question. I've never been accused of being any type of whore... except maybe that time in Dallas, but that was in my drinking days.

This was a stupid quiz. I'm not going to take any more quizzes, so don't put any more up here.

*starts to shake and sputter as he waits for Steve319, Brucester and others to find more quizzes to take*

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
60% Whore here.

Must take more quizzes
Must take more quizzes
Must take more quizzes
Must take more quizzes
Must take more quizzes
Must take more quizzes
Must take more quizzes
Must take more quizzes
Must take more quizzes
Must take more quizzes
Must take more quizzes
Must take more quizzes
Must take more quizzes
Must take more quizzes
Must take more quizzes
Must take more quizzes
Must take more quizzes
Must take more quizzes
Must take more quizzes
Must take more quizzes
Must take more quizzes
Must take more quizzes
Must take more quizzes
Must take more quizzes
Must take more quizzes
Must take more quizzes
Must take more quizzes
Must take more quizzes

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
You Are 20% Quiz Whore!
Hypocrite! Liar! And much more of a quiz addict than you'd ever own up to.

Oh, you so deny it. You'd like to think that you don't have a quiz whore bone in your body.

You're a total quiz trasher, but you're also a whore enough to take this quiz.

So go back and answer those questions *honestly* - and let's see what you really come up with.

Hehe but really I only take the few quizzes I see here, and only a few of them. Honest! :D

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You Are 100% Quiz Whore!
You write quizzes. You take quizzes. You even sometimes dream quizzes.

At this point, you have trouble answering questions that aren't multiple choice!

Your friends refresh your journal every five minutes to find the latest quizzes - even though it takes minutes to load.

You know your sex sign, your sexual talent, what kind of kisser you are, - and that you're a quiz whore.

*Looks around and be's pathetic*