Are you a Right or Left handed?

Are you right or left handed?

• Total voters

ManiacalMadMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was right handed until I broke my hand and wrist at which time I became left handed do keep up on school work and also for eating Since then I am mainly left handed but can do some things right handed if needed

ManiacalMadMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Then come to think of it I dial the phone with the right hand or press the numbers but I still use the left on the remote unless eating food and then I use the right.

SexyFront

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
How glad I am someone brought up this topic. Usually when a topic is titled "left or right?", someone is asking whether one's penis hangs on one side or the other. Here is my secret: I was born left handed. Over the years I have taught myself to rely exclusively on my right hand as much, or even more, than the average right-hander. I am proud to consider myself a right-handed person. I've gone out of my way to appear "normal."

The thing is, no one is totally "right-handed" or "left-handed." We make up these extremes in our heads, but everyone relies on each of their hands to a certain extent. I suppose you could imagine sexuality in the same way -- no one is totally straight or gay, at least I think. Anyway, you really don't start thinking about these things until you've gone years and years without writing or hand-shaking with your natural hand.

Honestly, when I first started training my right hand, the world appeared differently and the other side of my mind was opened. I had access to the area of the mind that right-handed people, who are most people, always use. Then, when I switched back to my left-hand, I felt strange, I brought back information from the left-side of my mind back to my right. Also, when I reverted back to using my right side, information from the right side of my mind was interpreted by the other side of my mind. In a way, I had a chance to digest both ways of thinking, and I could imagine each side with knowledge of the respective other.

Has anyone else had a similar experience? Someone should write a book about how you change when you start using the other side of your body more.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The next President will be a Southpaw. In a report they said 5 or the last 7 (if I got my numbers right) were left handed, or maybe that number will be with this next election.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The next President will be a Southpaw. In a report they said 5 or the last 7 (if I got my numbers right) were left handed, or maybe that number will be with this next election.
Yes this may be true-although I think McCain is just faking being a lefthander to get more votes. Then again maybe Obama is as well (I've become very jaded about politicians).

The real mystery though which you must now unravel is which hand do Biden and Palin write with?

motoramic

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My mother, her younger sister and I are all left handed however unlike them, I could write pretty well with my right hand. In some sports, I bat with my right and play golf with my right. I use the computer mouse with my right. I use a 10-key calculator with my right. When I play Guitar Hero, I can play with either side but I am not sure which side feels more natural to me. As a kid, I have the same problem with baseball, I couldn't tell which side is better for me so I made up my mind to learn to bat with my right. Anyway, Guitar Hero inspires me to learn the REAL guitar. Should I get a left handed guitar or learn the right? Being a left handed person, I could adapt and train myself to do right handed things...

Last edited:

nay-nay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
right handed.

i read in some forward that i got that right-handed people, on average, live 9 years longer. not sure if that's true or not. but i thought it was interesting.