Are you a Sagger?

jmann93

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How many of you sag? Show your waistband of your boxers when your wearin jeans, or wear your shorts low? I think its pretty cool, but i dont have the right kind of ass? LOL Let me know what ya think. Email me to if you want. Feel Free to send me pics through email. Would love some pics to show my wife, she doesnt believe me that people actually dress like that. LOL

EDIT: Please PM user, please don't post your personal email on the board.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It looks hot for a slim waisted man to show about an inch of band.

But if your pants are half way down your butt I think it looks stupid. (sorry) I'm use to it on young guys and accept it, because I had hair down to my ass once and got ragged on for that. So I don't care what anyone does. But it does look funny to see some kid walking a long holding up his jeans with one hand.

I was in the U.S. in November and saw a 35 yo guy working in a hardware store showing 4 inches of his drawers and that looked asinine. Ok, I'm judgmental here, but it's a fashion for young guys isn't it?

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I feel ya, Vince. A little waistband is cool and can be sexy. But after the ass has fallen out and you can see that they're wearing 2 extra pair of pants JUST TO SAG...that's kind of out of order.

In moderation, the style can be hot. When taken to the extreme, whomever is indulging in the style may as well be naked outside. Noboby needs to see that much ass in broad daylight.

D_CountdeGrandePinja

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Do you mean the thug look? For all those who think it's cool - what it suppose to mean - those in prison who walk around with their drawers showing ass - are either looking for a dick or are told to wear pants that way to always be ready when needed!

I don't think that's being a person whose true to themselves.

Thanks for listening.

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I wouldn't go so far as to call it stupid because I give people room to do what they want. I think a lot of the youth is quicker to jump on a bandwagon than doing something for themselves especially when it comes to appearance, style, fitting in, etc. I like the old saying: Too much of something is as bad as not enough. I like to see a woman with a nice split in her skirt, showing just enough leg. That's sexy. But if the split is too far up her behind and you can see all of her business, it takes away from the sex appeal; the wondering of what she looks like with nothing on. Same thing with the sag. In this case, less is more.

BirdinMo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have a long booty crack...no joke. So I pull my underwear up to about an inch over my jeans, that way if I bend down to look at somethin on the off chance my pants slide down a bit my underwear cover my butt crack. Belts do help with this but not 100% of the time.

arthur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sorry no can do with my ass. Looks terrible.

But if guys can get away with a tinly little waistband peeking out it can look sexy, doesn't really do it for me below the ass though, as I experienced on the tube last week. Not nice!!!

But I have always thought that's what belts are for?!

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Not personally.

And I agree if the guy has to hold his pants up with one hand I'm laughing too hard to find it sexy.

But if the guy is young and hot and showing off his gorgeous butt, then I'm all for it. LOL. (I don't expect the str8 guys to agree with me.)

In fact, I think it should be illegal for this guy to even WEAR pants.....

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/128595/cat/500/ppuser/16783