Are you a secretly a closet slut?

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Absolutely, without a doubt.

I've been around more than I'd want my real life friends to know, but in my imagination I do so many dirty raunchy things... that I'd never really do because it isn't want I really want.

No matter how far my imagination goes, it turns out that I think I'm happiest being monogamously kinky. :smile:

Last edited:

haulthat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think you titled this thread wrong. This should be secretly a slut at heart? secretly + a closet is kind of redundant, and to me a closet slut would be someone who does fuck their ass off all day and all night BUT seems professional and modest when not behind closed doors. What kind of sick, deviant, and violent wonderfully hot fuck sessions exist in your mind don't make you a closet slut. They make you man with an imagination and a sex drive. I too suffer from this affliction but have only penetrated 2 mans anuses in my life. How frequently those penetrations occur are a much closer to slutty number BUT I say it can't be called slutty to fuck 1 persons brains out regardless of how many times it has occurred. If you disagree with that keep it to yourself, or you will look foolish.