Are you a show-er or a grow-er. What would you prefer?

D_SpearAgnew

Experimental Member
Media
I'm just curious to know what the difference in people is, and if people would prefer to be a Show-er or a Grow-er?

I'm a Grow-er myself but I think I'd much rather be a Show-er..
just curious what other people think about themselves, and why they would want to be it.

thanks

kel0004

D_Leotols Toy

Experimental Member
Media
I'm a grower by far, and there's times I wish I were a shower like for skinny dipping, showers etc. but at the same time, it makes for an awesome surprise in bed lol

D_SpearAgnew

Experimental Member
Media
Yeah, I was going to say the same thing. I really really wish i was a show-er, so having a shower after gym and stuff like that.. I could show it of..

but then it makes it a hell of a surprise when you grow to double or more than what you are soft.. its nice to be able to have a bit of the shock factor :)

Bob Ross

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think we really need to establish what the definitions of "grow-er" and "show-er" are...Is it a percentage: e.g. a grow-er = a >50% change from soft to hard (3.5" when soft and > 7" when hard) or is it below a certain size when soft (e.g. <4")? Also "soft" changes so much its tough to say for sure. I think of myself as a grower because i'm normally about 5.75 to 6" long and kinda skinny when soft...So i guess i'm gonna go with grow-er but I think most guys would just because of the psychological effect and the thought of your own flaccid dick as being in it's "small state" and a hard one being "as big as it gets".

D_SpearAgnew

Experimental Member
Media
Well thats why i started this thread. i want to know what people class as show-er or
grow-er.

is it a predetermened size or a percentage that it grows by?

anyone?

sunnyside4lyfe

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think we really need to establish what the definitions of "grow-er" and "show-er" are...Is it a percentage: e.g. a grow-er = a >50% change from soft to hard (3.5" when soft and > 7" when hard) or is it below a certain size when soft (e.g. <4")? Also "soft" changes so much its tough to say for sure. I think of myself as a grower because i'm normally about 5.75 to 6" long and kinda skinny when soft...So i guess i'm gonna go with grow-er but I think most guys would just because of the psychological effect and the thought of your own flaccid dick as being in it's "small state" and a hard one being "as big as it gets".

you are NOT a grower lol, i think growers are generally smaller (flaccid) and showers show that u r big (rather proportionate to ur erect size or not) but thats my thoughts on it
i'm a grower

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would wish I showed more. My buddy shows so much and has the ego of a man with a large dick because it looks large flacid. He has a beautiful cock and avg size and all when erect. I am thicker and longer but he has the awarenss of a big man. He was surprised when we compared in college that I was so mucg bigger. I totally complimented him and said we are the same size really...just to make him feel good...cuz he should always feel great about himself ya know

TroMag

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
but then it makes it a hell of a surprise when you grow to double or more than what you are soft.. its nice to be able to have a bit of the shock factor :)
I'm a grower, but I don't get the shock factor from having a woman see it grow because it will have grown quite a bit before I ever get my pants off. In fact, I can't think of a single first time with a woman where she saw or felt it completely flaccid and then watched it grow.

I'd prefer to be a shower just to get a nice bulge going on in jeans. Don't really care about the public shower thing because my flaccid isn't overly small, and I'm straight, so I'm not trying to attract or impress any guys in there.

D_Longue_Shotte

Experimental Member
Media
I am a complete grower...I have had women be competely facinated by what it turns into! Although being a male I would sell my soul to have a hugeswinging cock I could smack people with at the gym, you know!?

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm certainly a grower, and although I think it would be fun to have a fat, floppy cock when flaccid, I appreciate both the surprise effect when getting hard and not having to worry so much about what to do with it when it's soft.

I am like Lex... Both Grower and shower.. but wish I was a full shower