Are you a show-er or a grow-er. What would you prefer?

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am a show-er, and frankly would love to trade for a grower on many occasions. I am very self conscious about my size, and I don't appreciate stares or comments. Even with my wife I get grief. I walk into the room, and she may say something like "oh not now" or "why do you always want to?" I'm not erect, and I probably don't want to either, but it's there and there ain't too much I can do about it.

It does feel like I'm deformed sometimes because every other guy in the locker room can just put on his trousers and go on his way. But I have to mess with mine to some extent before heading out in public. That's why I always wear baggy jeans over boxer briefs.

I've had guys say they'd trade with me, but trust me, you don't want to. Maybe if I was, pardon the pun, cocky about it and a show off, but that is completely against my nature.

kai028

Experimental Member
Media
I'm a grower. I certainly wish I was bigger flaccid, so that I'd show a decent bulge in my speedos, but frankly, when I get excited my cock gets nice and hard and it works fine, so I'm just thankful for that!

Bob Ross

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Depending upon the survey you choose (I doubt any of them are exactly correct) they will say that the average flaccid size is about 3.5" and the average hard size is 6". Thats a 71% increase in length (!) As this is "average" I would say any growth greater than this % represents a "grow-er" and anything less a "show-er". Also, as 6.5" is above the mean for an erect length, I think that anyone who is 6.5" or more soft is automatically a "show-er" , since its already bigger than most are when hard. Also, at that size (6.5"), a 71% increase would be over 11" hard which is pretty much non-existent.

If anyone has better numbers for "average" soft and hard sizes i'd welcome them to modify this. To me those are the two main things: Grow-er: growing more than the normal guy grows, If that's not you then you are a Show-er: being larger when soft than the average guy is when hard and/or not growing significantly from soft to hard

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am 8.5 hard so its a good hard size, but I am 6.5 soft so definitely show. I think being big hard is great but The more amazed and excited reactions have always come from seeing a large soft cock. I love having a cold softy the size of most mens rock solid best. It definitely gives me a lot of confidence in change rooms, and I love wearing pants that don't hide what's swinging in the pant leg. I find it gets great responses from women who like to feel the weight of it soft and shake it around, sadly this leads to it not being soft very quickly, but the next stage usually generates similar excitement.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have been a grower but that is slowly changing. Due to PE, I have been hanging lower. Especially the last week and a half. One thing I have noticed is that the head is sometimes cooler. Probably because it is hanging farther away from my body, past my balls.

Do any of you low hangers experiance that? Cooler head then the rest of the penis? I should add that I wear boxers and I know briefs would take care of that "issue".

DickDarlington

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am probably more of a grower, and I wish I was more of a shower. I feel like I'm not producing a nice enough bulge.
However, my gf once told me "you always hang, don't you? it never goes in like a turtle". But her experience was with smaller cocks...

Darkriff

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
There is absolutely zero doubt in my mind that Im a grower. 2" soft and 7" hard. Its definately embarrassing in a locker room setting, but here recently my biggest confidence booster has been my PA and Jacobs Ladder. I show it to people even at my smallest with only mild embarrassment. Cause I think it looks cool as hell either way. So IMO, if you've been even remotely thinking about getting a genital piercing, but was still uncertain and are a grower, perhaps body mods such ad that may help u ad well. Still wish I was a shower tho.

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am a grower and like it for the element of surprise lol Sure, the locker room gang shower situations can be a bit confronting when you get a lot of showers showering with you at once as my gym sees to have a high rate of big guys there, but otherwise it is cool and now I am not so bothered about just being a grower like I used to be when I was younger.

bigguy4u

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I am a grower and like it for the element of surprise lol Sure, the locker room gang shower situations can be a bit confronting when you get a lot of showers showering with you at once as my gym sees to have a high rate of big guys there, but otherwise it is cool and now I am not so bothered about just being a grower like I used to be when I was younger.

I think the big guys don't care about showering or like to show off vs the little guys which is why you see larger penis' in the shower