Are you a show-er or a grow-er. What would you prefer?

B_cosmognosis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
*Sigh*...grower here, too. Only about 5.5-6 when soft, maybe 5 inches around. This makes for a practically nonexistent bulge in the pants most of the time.

But, get me naked and excited and you'll probably be surprised. I guess there's something to being underestimated (misunderestimated, as GWB might say, lol!)...but I envy those who can attract the eyes of a women with a nice bulge up front. I rarely do. I refuse to wear tight pants, so my 501s are the best option for me.

Brillig47

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
*Sigh*...grower here, too. Only about 5.5-6 when soft, maybe 5 inches around. This makes for a practically nonexistent bulge in the pants most of the time.

There is no way you can call yourself a "grower" if your flaccid cock is 5.5-6" as you state. Dammit man, 5.5-6" is the world average erect cock size. You want to see a grower, look at my pics.

http://www.lpsg.org/members/brillig...+pictures/492163-bigballs-dormant-grower.html
http://www.lpsg.org/members/brillig...es/494500-mushroom-growing-not-quite-the.html

My cock disappears when flaccid, almost totally, like down to 1". And you complain about not having a bulge? If it wasn't for the fact my balls are disproportionately huge, I'd have no bulge at all.

You have nothing to complain about, so no need to sigh. How I envy your 9" long, 5" around status. Be grateful,Cosmognosis. count your blessings etc etc....LOL

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm small limp - 2" to 3". It gets to 6" hard. Nothing special, but it still works great as I'm pushing 60! I love to see guys with big softies hanging in their gym shorts and flopping around when they walk. I wear boxers, and it's still big enough to hang and be visible; I'd love it if it were an inch bigger both soft and hard. We always want what we don't have!

D

deleted3782

I've been told I'm a show-er, and I'm ok with that.

There are ways, if you really care about it, to be a show-er in certain situations like public showers if you direct a hard stream of water to your dick, or soap up to the degree that you relax your dick but not to the point that it starts to get hard. I perfected the technique in the group showers at boarding school...I am glad to give lessons. :cool:

Kempwing

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a grower, but would like to be a shower to help my confidence and those times girls might bump into my crotch.

pulsar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
me too i´m a grower, I´d love to be bigger when soft

Brillig47

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Pulsar!!! No way are you a grower. You have a monster cock, soft and hard...and you don't get to complain about anything cockwise. How could your cock be improved? It couldn't. It's perfect.

D_Ernest Porknine

Experimental Member
Media
I am a grower but would much rather be a shower just for self confidence. I am not real small when soft (unless it is real cold) but when in the locker room when it is the time when most people see me naked it would be nice to have a thick hanging piece of meat. Anyone who has seen me hard has complimented me on my size but it would be nice to attract potential partners with some bigger bait.

bigtoad

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm a grower, and have to admit I like the "WOW!" factor...yet only select-few find out. "Showers" have it already a bit-out-front, in clothing choices/showing....either way, it's fun!