Are you a shower and a grower?

Clewiston1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am curious as to how many guys out there are both a shower and grower.

I am a grower. I like this although I would not mind being a shower either. But given the choice I would rather be a grower. My current lover likes the fact that I am a grower too.

Is it possible to be both a shower and a grower? Or does it end to be one or the other?

Comments are appreciated.

wilsoon8

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i guess i'm both. I'm over 6 soft, and 8.5 hard. its just big all around i guess.

rimmer9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
depending on the temperature i'm between 5 and 6 soft and 8.5 erect. I just wish I had lower hanging balls. Mine are quite tight whereas I have a friend with a much smaller cock than me but with nice low hangers and if you see him in trunks etc. he looks massive.

premium

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
grower. sure a shower would be nice, i'd pull my cock out everywhere and wave it around..but grower leaves some mystery. =(..but i'll never forget being in a hot tub w/ a girl who saw me limp through my boxers..then thought i was little so didnt want to F. all we had to do was makeout and it'd 3x

Iluvmywife333

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
5.5 soft...9 hard. It makes me happy, cause I'd be a bit self conscious when I go to nudist resorts, otherwise. It just gives me a little piece of mind. :smile:

80deezel

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It depends on how cold it is otherwise mine just hooks up and to the right when it swells up.