Are you a single female in the North West UK?

Discussion in 'Personal Ads' started by pete-zamann, Apr 13, 2009.

1. pete-zamann

pete-zamann Active Member

Albums:
    Hi,
    I've been as busy as a one legged Riverdancer recently so I thought I'd make the effort to find a partner in crime by placing an ad on here. I'm not into multiple partners ,I'm much more comfortable being in a committed honest relationship, (Do people like that exist on here????haha)

I can hold a conversation about most things and I'm also pretty domesticated (Thanks mum) :-D, and I've been known to cook a mean chorizo and pork casserole (Thanks Delia)...WARNING DISCLAIMER..participants do so at their own risk! ;-)
    I bore myself running on a tread mill every now and then so i'm no salad dodger! I have my own house and car etc and i suppose i'm considered good looking. I go out most weeks and like nothing more than a stonking good night out in Manchester but i can take it or leave it these days to be honest, (although i do like a good bottle of vino (never seem to get bored of that) :))

I'm looking for somebody who likes to laugh until the point of collapse, playful, smart, petite(ish) selfless, sexy and witty.
    Sooooooo If you're a good laugh, you're not orange and you don't take life too seriously and fancy going out for a drink sometime to see if we click , then it would be great to hear from you x

#1 pete-zamann, Apr 13, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2009
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice