Are you a swinger or in a relationship?

BunnyC

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Does being 'underendowed', makes you a swinger? If you are a swinger, do you feel that you have to share the 'wealth' with as much people as you can?

Do swingers have more sex than the average guy? I have been dating the same guy since 2001. At the very least, we have sex three times per week.

My friends jokes that swingers are faking about their sex lives, and have sex less than the average man.

What is the truth? Does having a large penis makes you prone to being a swinger? Do you prefer to be in a solid relationship? What about the amount of times per week a swinger has sex. Is it less than 3 times per week?

Most of all, why is it fascinating to have sex with strangers?

M

Mr Ed in Mass

I swing when I'm walking nude,does that count?

Last edited by a moderator:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry, but that's too many questions to answer. All of them are kinda dumb and most have been asked and answered before.

Does being 'underendowed', makes you a swinger? If you are a swinger, do you feel that you have to share the 'wealth' with as much people as you can?

Do swingers have more sex than the average guy? I have been dating the same guy since 2001. At the very least, we have sex three times per week.

My friends jokes that swingers are faking about their sex lives, and have sex less than the average man.

What is the truth? Does having a large penis makes you prone to being a swinger? Do you prefer to be in a solid relationship? What about the amount of times per week a swinger has sex. Is it less than 3 times per week?

Most of all, why is it fascinating to have sex with strangers?

redrunner

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my wife and i are swingers and i am not overendowed bt not underendowed either(8x5) and we both have our sex with the other but we also have our regular swing partners that we play with. sex is regular but sometimes we get more than our share in a week too. so it just depends on the week or the swing partners. different swingers get more and some get less so it all depends.

BunnyC

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry, but that's too many questions to answer. All of them are kinda dumb and most have been asked and answered before.

Help me out, what is so fascinating about having sex with strangers?

Too many questions, you can handle many relationships, but questions overwhelm you.

What is your limit of question you can understand? I will kindly limit it for you.