Are you a TEXTING maniac?!

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Do you text? Do you like ìt? How much do you text?
I fucking love SMS! And yes, I text like crazy!!!

I love texting and hate talking on the phone. Partially due to the fact that the last FIVE places I've lived have really shoddy signal, so calls drop constantly unless I go stand outside/in the front lawn/back porch/etc. Incredibly annoying. I often prefer written communication if it's something casual anyway, gives me the chance to think more about what I want to say. If it's important I call or wait until I'm face to face though. That way body language/voice tone can help me communicate, of course

Remington

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

It's a general annoyance, for me.

With how large my hands are, it's difficult for me to text. And I just find it pointless to take up to minute to type out something that I could just say within a few seconds.

The only time I'll text, is if someone texts me first and I must reply back.

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don`t know how many seconds it takes me to write a SMS, LOL! Sometims i think I type faster than I talk!;)

monel

Sexy Member
Media
I think texting is a retreat in technology. Before telephones we had ticketape and telegram systems. These were based on some form of written communication and disappeared for the most part with the introduction of the telephone. Why? Because speaking is an easier form of communication than writing. So how then is texting an advance in communication?

SprinkleMe69

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Do you text? Do you like ìt? How much do you text?
I fucking love SMS! And yes, I text like crazy!!!

why yes...yes I do. From the moment someone texts me in the morning until I go to bed at night. One could even say I'm doing it right now because I'm on my cell. For all of 2010 I used 235 minutes of voice. I have the cheapest plan of 450 voice minutes a month. Never use em. Texting is a more private communication; no one hears your convo. Plus I can put more thought into a text because I like to write. Text me! hahahaha

OhWiseOne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Yes I txt, how much do I txt...idk, do I like it...sometimes but other times I wish I was actually talking to the person.
BTW....Luka did you say you liked S&M....or wait you said SMS..

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The folks that need to know g-mail me. Texting is meh - already got a killer data plan and a smart-ass phone with SWYPE interface that makes it as easy as one may pick their schnozz. ;D T-9 dictionaries on 12-key flip/slide/bar phones were no fun for me.