Are You A Threat To The Space Program

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just remembered a quote of rendezvous with Rama.
How do you imagine the lack of gravity would affect your body.
For me it would be a perk to be on a can for months and I don’t think it would distract me, if there is a 0g focus program I’m willing to take it.
The quote:
“Some women, Commander Norton had decided long ago, should not be allowed aboard ship; weightlessness did things to their breasts that were too damn distracting. It was bad enough when they were motionless; but when they started to move, and sympathetic vibrations set in, it was more than any warm-blooded male should be asked to take. He was quite sure that at least one serious space accident had been caused by acute crew distraction, after the transit of a well-upholstered lady officer through the control cabin.”
I suppose some women were refusing to use bra on the novel,can’t remember anymore.

ArtAppreciation

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
This title of this thread made me LOL XD
My official answer is to your question is this: I'm so uncertain that now I'm a bit curious.

I reckon swimming has a rather similar effect when I'm naked, but I'm not really sure. I'm a creative person, and physics was my weakest subject.

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The space boob training program:
Don’t look at them don’t look at them
Just a peek ahrrrr I wasn’t looking
JubilantBitesizedGreatargus-size_restricted.gif

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
God god..that’s a set up for burquas in space.
I hope not, anyway you could tap a soft shoulder with the burka that’s actually a floating boob.
Space bras should evolve for zero g and multiple g scenarios otherwise you can find them on the back seat on the take off.

Reactions: ArtAppreciation