Are You A Top Or Bottom? Take A Quiz!

D

deleted1074483

A pointless quiz. Unless it's using an uncommon definition of the terms top and bottom, it's assuming we're all into anal sex, which is just not true. The options I would have given as answers were missing from quite a few questions.

i think they are using top and bottom definitions we'd all know, jsut some of the questions make assumptions that, for example, if you eat healthier you're a bottom which is clearly fatuous in this day and age.

that said, still a bit of fun:)

Reactions: Voltaire
D

deleted808122

28% top and 72% bottom

Not sure how accurate that is, as I've never topped, nor have I desired to, although quite a few guys ask me to.

Then again, I identify as bi and top (and bottom for straponned & fisting) women. Maybe that's the 28%.

D

deleted1774761

73% top, 27% bottom. Not too far off. I would have guessed 80/20.

D

deleted955030

You Got: 64% top and 36% bottom!

Hmm, I'd figure 75/25%. Probably that bill and food question, lol.

LOVE_MMFs

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
64% top and 36% bottom!

I've been a top-by-default for a lot of my sexual life. My partner is a top but we only rarely have anal sex. I think there's also a major difference between "top" and "dominant" that may not be taken into account here. I've known people who are 100% bottom and 100% dominant at the same time. Love me some power bottoms!
I love power bottoms also! I have a FWB that will call all the shots sex wise. When I get with him, I just supply a hard cock then follow his lead and let him go to town! Lol