Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

saladin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't know, but I just never really got into pissing in a urinal. No reason, really, just the toilet seems easier- no piss spraying back at you, you can't miss, and you even get a chance to sit down.

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If one is open, I wouldn't wait for a urinal to open up if there was a unoccupied stall though. I don't like going into stall because I accidentally walked into one somebody was in. They should have locked it though. That was a pretty embarassing experience.

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah, if I have to go, I have to go, and am grateful for a public "toilet" (as in Europe ... if I need a rest or a bath I go elsewhere) and use a urinal - no embarrassment. Though I don't hang about in those places. Interesting, though, to note how many will by-pass the clear urinals to go to the cubicles for a pee.

CBS1

Experimental Member
Media
I your poll you forgot to give us a option to pee in the outdoors,special when is a a night on the woods.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
I used to use the urinal. I have a spinal cord injury. The side effect is that the bladder doesn't have the force to produce a straight uniform flow. It dribbles, splashes back, goes on my pants, shoes, the floor. In a stall I have to lean way forward if I stand. Usually I sit, though sometimes I can't empty the bladder while sitting.

No complaints though. At least I don't have to use a cathetor and I don't wet my pants.:eek:

And I can still shoot though not as often as when younger.:mad:

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hate piss spray
I've always used urinals. You have to aim carefully to avoid the spray, though.

Speaking of piss spray, I been conducting an experiment recently. When using a toilet, I always sat to pee. One of the reasons was because it I thought that it was cleaner. A few weeks back, I read a post on LPSG about sit or stand, and most guys wrote that they stood to pee. I started standing to see if it really makes a difference. After only a few days, I could smell a piss smell in my bathroom that I never smelled before. When I wore shorts instead of pants, I could feel the backsplash spray from the toilet hitting my legs.

I like the novelty of standing at a toilet to pee and hearing the piss hit the water after never doing it, yet I have to clean the bathroom more than once a week for it to not have a noticable smell. It's a guy's way of marking his territory, I guess!

perthjames

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
All depends on the available personal space. I don't like peeing right next to someone, but if there's a bit of space, that's cool. I don't think it has much to do with penis size etc, it's all about how comfortable you feel being phyiscally close to someone else.

saladin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I forgot to mention it, but when I was thinking of the "stall" choice it was sitting down, but I guess it doesn't matter. I usually go to the stall because when I have to go, I really have to. And then its full stream for half a minute or more. :smile: TMI?