Are you a virgin?

Are you a virgin?

• Yes, I am a virgin, and I have never done anything.

Votes: 116 31.8%
  • Yes, I am a virgin, but I have done things.

Votes: 86 23.6%
  • No, I am not a virgin, and I have sex all the time.

Votes: 99 27.1%
  • No, I am not a virgin, but I rarely have sex to this day.

Votes: 64 17.5%

• Total voters

underblue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
No longer a virgin. But, i think having sex for the first time is somewhat like telling someone your gay, It gets easer every time you tell someone. I just so happen to out myself and have sex for the first time at the same time.... lots of anxietie!

good luck, almost everyone has gone threw or well go threw what your are experiencing. :smile:

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had sex when i was 11 yr old... but then until I was 17 .. and then sex almost everyday after 18 yr old.

B_bobs3304

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 21 years old and a virgin as well.

EyeInTheSky, you are not alone by a long shot!

Hmmm, I'm curious, I don't understand why so many young men become paralyzed with fear at the mere thought of talking to a woman. Not just on this site but worldwide. It seems almost pandemic. :confused:

Couple points:

1. Most girls are "faster" than guys. So unless you're the Fonze we tend to be a bit intimidated.

2. Girls are more conscious about their bodies, and dress to kill. Most guys don't. Seeing girls in the club looking the way they do can be intimidating.

3. Girls are also as a general rule more social and outgoing than men. Why? Who knows. It just is.

4. And of course, SEXUAL NERVOUSNESS.

Guys think about sex every 1.348 seconds. Girls........don't. So naturally men have ants in their pants.

There goes the myth of women understand men *rolling eyes*

alex8.5

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
With the help of a therapist you should be able to work out your anxiety issues, without medication. That is a choice only you can make. Do you at least masturbate for some relief?

EyeInTheSky

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wow the results are pretty even so far and there really are a lot more virgins than i thought. what a relief

With the help of a therapist you should be able to work out your anxiety issues, without medication. That is a choice only you can make. Do you at least masturbate for some relief?

i'm not the type of person who would go to therapy. i just wanna be myself and if a girl likes me and my shyness then that would work out fine. the hard part is just that i want sex really badly and i don't get it lol, but yes, i do masturbate quite a bit.

9incharkansasdick

Experimental Member
Media
I suffered from Social Anxiety for years. It sucks!!!! Here is what I did. I went to my family doctor and told him what was going on. He prescribed a medication that took the edge off my nerves. It was wonderful. I still had the sweats occasionally, but I am now very far from being a virgin. My dr. prescribed Elivil for my anxiety. I took it for about a year. I have had no medications for about 10 years.

Hope this helps you.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
wow the results are pretty even so far and there really are a lot more virgins than i thought. what a relief

i'm not the type of person who would go to therapy. i just wanna be myself and if a girl likes me and my shyness then that would work out fine. the hard part is just that i want sex really badly and i don't get it lol, but yes, i do masturbate quite a bit.

Welcome to the world of being a young horny guy. Girls know that most young guys "just want to have sex" so it might be helpful if you start to understand female sexuality to start with. Just because you want to have sex every minute of the day doesn't mean it's going to happen for you. A little dose of reality might help you understand yourself and your needs.

pavement

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
EyeInTheSky, you are not alone by a long shot!

Hmmm, I'm curious, I don't understand why so many young men become paralyzed with fear at the mere thought of talking to a woman. Not just on this site but worldwide. It seems almost pandemic. :confused:
I expect I do

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think there are many more male virgins around than guys think because men have difficulty admitting to their friends (who are usually boasting about how much sex they're getting) that they're still virgins.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think there are many more male virgins around than guys think because men have difficulty admitting to their friends (who are usually boasting about how much sex they're getting) that they're still virgins.

Not me. I admit to being a virgin if such a discussion comes up...

Peter Wood

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I think this thread opens the eyes of many members. Having sex for the first time should not be a goal in one’s life. It happens if it’s the right occasion. Making it a goal causes anxiety.

Reading posts on here it seems that everyone has sex at a young age, but in many private chats I learned that a lot of young men still are virgin. I don’t think that this is a problem.
To all the virgins: Try to stay close to your own personality. You are who you are and you have a lot to offer. Don’t think the first time is a very special occasion. It will become more special if you are more experienced.​

the1andonlybe

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I only lost my virginity a couple of months ago and haven't had sex since. I also suffer(ed) from what you call social anxiety (I call it low self esteem), and frankly, seeing everyone around you hooking up and then hearing about what goes on doesn't really help and you put a lot of unnecessary pressure on yourself. My advice would be to try and relax a little; many other posts have said it: sex should not be a goal.
With me it really just happened, and it only happened when I had no expectations about having sex with this girl what so ever. When she invited me to her house she specifically said: "not to have sex or anything," but in the end everything was just right. Of course I was nervous, I was practically s**tting myself and my entire body was shaking. Though it was definitely not what I had thought it would be like, and definitely not the setting I had envisioned, but you just go with the flow and everything will fall into place. Don't be hard on yourself and don't expect anything to happen, just let things take their course. But be safe, use protection.