Are you a virgin?

Are you a virgin?

• Yes, I am a virgin, and I have never done anything.

Votes: 116 31.8%
  • Yes, I am a virgin, but I have done things.

Votes: 86 23.6%
  • No, I am not a virgin, and I have sex all the time.

Votes: 99 27.1%
  • No, I am not a virgin, but I rarely have sex to this day.

Votes: 64 17.5%

• Total voters

TomSchmo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i srsly thot i was gonna be the only virgin who didnt do anything...more comforting to know that theres way more than i thot

im not a virgin, but sometimes, i think things would be so much simpler if i were...

B_eternalvirgin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
i beat all of you put together. iam 27 year old male virgin , The chances that i will die a virgin are 99percent at least . I dont care being a virgin but i know that in this society that is view ass odd. I dont see anything wrong being a virgin .And no iam not a ugly guy and iam not shy either but ia always stuck in the friend zone with the ladies. Maybe i dont have personality that attract ladies iam too nice with the girls or something who knows?
( I PREFER DIE A VIRGIN THAN RISK MYSELF WITH PROSTITUTES. MY HEALTH IS FAR MORE IMPORTANT THAN LOSING MY VIRGINITY.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i beat all of you put together. iam 27 year old male virgin , The chances that i will die a virgin are 99percent at least . I dont care being a virgin but i know that in this society that is view ass odd. I dont see anything wrong being a virgin .And no iam not a ugly guy and iam not shy either but ia always stuck in the friend zone with the ladies. Maybe i dont have personality that attract ladies iam too nice with the girls or something who knows?
( I PREFER DIE A VIRGIN THAN RISK MYSELF WITH PROSTITUTES. MY HEALTH IS FAR MORE IMPORTANT THAN LOSING MY VIRGINITY.

Yep, that about sums it up. Especially the part about risky sex. Better to be safe, and remain a virgin, than be sorry just to get laid.
I got you beat, though, I'm a 46 year old virgin...

Gangsta22

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm 21 years old and a virgin as well.

Couple points:

1. Most girls are "faster" than guys. So unless you're the Fonze we tend to be a bit intimidated.

2. Girls are more conscious about their bodies, and dress to kill. Most guys don't. Seeing girls in the club looking the way they do can be intimidating.

3. Girls are also as a general rule more social and outgoing than men. Why? Who knows. It just is.

4. And of course, SEXUAL NERVOUSNESS.

Guys think about sex every 1.348 seconds. Girls........don't. So naturally men have ants in their pants.

There goes the myth of women understand men *rolling eyes*

girls think about sex alot
my girl thinks about it more
than me. she is awlays
startin to mood by wanting
to play with my dick all the time
it gets tiring quick lol

badboybryce

LPSG Legend
Media
girls think about sex alot
my girl thinks about it more
than me. she is awlays
startin to mood by wanting
to play with my dick all the time
it gets tiring quick lol

Would you rather someone else play with it? :smile: I couldn't resist, you left yourself open for that one.

B_eternalvirgin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Yep, that about sums it up. Especially the part about risky sex. Better to be safe, and remain a virgin, than be sorry just to get laid.
I got you beat, though, I'm a 46 year old virgin...

Yea being avirgin isnt that bad in reality the news of catching aids or any another desease is really horrible.