Are you able to tell a man that he's too small for you?

B_insideoutside

Experimental Member
Media
I wonder if there are women who can quite comfortably tell a man that he’s too small for her, if he insists on “honesty” and knowing the real reason why the relationship won’t work between him and her? To women who have been able to be honest and tell someone straight up, did you feel bad/guilty? Or did you think that if he wanted the truth then he’s entitled to it?

I’m Asian and only 5 inches when hard and over the years I’ve come to accept that most women would find me pretty small, and many would prefer much bigger at least in what they want their partner to have. There have been very few women who have been able to be honest with me straight up from the start and while I can understand why women might not want to “hurt my feelings”, I think in the end I would much rather someone just be straight up with me.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I may be incorrect; but usually, at least on this site. Women who are honest with men and tell them that they are too small to have a relationship with are called . . . bitches. :angryfire2:

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I may be incorrect; but usually, at least on this site. Women who are honest with men and tell them that they are too small to have a relationship with are called . . . bitches. :angryfire2:
I agree. Some men say they want the truth but the reality is different - a bit like when women say "tell me the truth" when they ask if their arse looks big in a particular outfit. Unless a woman looks a complete state in something, most men would lie and say "no" to spare her feelings (and avoid aggro!). Women would gloss over the penis thing for the same reason - to avoid aggro and hurt feelings. But your clue might be that you are not invited back to bed her again and she doesn't answer your calls...

That said, smaller penises can be very useful for g-spot stimulation and stimulation of more sensitive areas near the vaginal opening so don't count yourself down and out just yet! I think you should acknowledge that your penis is slightly smaller than average but also take heart in the knowledge that some of those women may well call you back anyway!

polesmoker

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

The last time I told someone they were a little less than average, he called me a bitch.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Or size queens... like you?

To the OP, I would have a really difficult time telling someone they are too small for me, luckily I don't have size queen requirements.

Amber1

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Nooooo, I could never tell a guy that.....

I'd just lie and say things weren't working.....

"It's not YOU it's ME" lol

Isn't that what you guys do all the time???

anyway surely its kinder.

Anyway not everyone is bothered abt size and I think width is a bit more important than legnth. IMHO.:smile:

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think width is a bit more important than legnth. IMHO.:smile:

Honey, you, me and the rest of womankind are agreed on this! I forgot the girth thing. OP - if you have a fat dick, although your penis might be slightly shorter than average, many women will still be very happy with it!

Last edited:

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I’m Asian and only 5 inches when hard and over the years I’ve come to accept that most women would find me pretty small, and many would prefer much bigger at least in what they want their partner to have. There have been very few women who have been able to be honest with me straight up from the start and while I can understand why women might not want to “hurt my feelings”, I think in the end I would much rather someone just be straight up with me.

I'd be interested in knowing if you've always felt that way. I've always been under the impression that most "people" simply can't handle the real truth as someone else sees it, well at least not initially. Initially sometimes meaning years and years. I'm kind of at the point in my life where I'd maybe want the truth, as opposed to someone simply going-through-the-motions with me. At the same time, I think that is a heavy burden for the other person to have to handle and live with. Seems unfair for another person to have to feel bad or awful, so I can be spared or emancipated. Just not sure there is an easy way for the other person, in most cases I honestly believe anyway, to say it or live with it. Suppose it could end up being a kind of "damned-if-you-do, damned-if-you-don't thing to it.

B_insideoutside

Experimental Member
Media
Thanks for the replies, yes I do think most women would be kind, although after a while if I suspect that someone's not satisfied with the sex due to my dick being small then it's OK if they are just straight up about it, as long as it's not to make fun of me or anything.. I mean we all have preferences, if a guy likes girls with decent-sized breasts then he isn't going to be happy in a relationship with someone who's flatchested.. telling someone to their face can be hard but if the person insists on honesty above all..

I have over the years learned to accept someone being honest about it, I mean for girls who cheated on me to find bigger guys I would have much rather them just told me so we could've saved the trouble of cheating/deceiving and maybe even had an open relationship if that's how things worked out.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
A couple of thoughts from me.

You should also have a feeling as to how your cock cuts it with the lady, you should be sensitive to how she has reacted during your lovemaking, as you should similarly when going down on her, or her on you etc etc.

Then what if she might prefer something a bit bigger, but in her scheme of things there are bigger boxes to tick which you may well be doing more than adequately?

I think every woman knows it's a big nail in the coffin of a relationship if you tell a guy you need/prefer a bigger cock than he has.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The last time I told someone they were a little less than average, he called me a bitch.
Sadly, that's always the way.

Or size queens... like you?
Careful Tink, I was there the night you announced in chat that you had just been fucked by a huge cock and loved the feeling of being stretched wide even though it hurt. :wink: That may not be your preference; but you didn't kick him out of bed when he came back for more either. :lmao: :biggrin1:
To the OP, I would have a really difficult time telling someone they are too small for me, luckily I don't have size queen requirements.
Technically, I don't have size requirements either; but no one wants to hear about that. :irked: My probable maximum is Diamond's minimum. I'm kinda sick of getting bashed for preferring above average penises on a large penis site. :12:

Nooooo, I could never tell a guy that.....
I'd just lie and say things weren't working....."It's not YOU it's ME" lol
Isn't that what you guys do all the time???
anyway surely its kinder.

Anyway not everyone is bothered abt size and I think width is a bit more important than legnth. IMHO.:smile:
Agreed! I am a girth loving gal! :smile: Somehow that got convoluted into huge, size queen.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
nj there is nothing wrong with a girth loving gal. i am one as well nothing like a nice girthy cock. but to answer the question i wouldn't tell a man he was small unless he just insisted on me answering him every time about it then after a while i think just out of tired of being ask it i probably would. but also think if he wasn't doing me any good with it he would be able to tell that as well if he knew anything at all about what he was doing small or not.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wonder if there are women who can quite comfortably tell a man that he’s too small for her, if he insists on “honesty” and knowing the real reason why the relationship won’t work between him and her? To women who have been able to be honest and tell someone straight up, did you feel bad/guilty? Or did you think that if he wanted the truth then he’s entitled to it?

Its what you do with it thats matters. Remember there will never be another you so be the best you can be. Live life and have fun.:smile:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A couple of thoughts from me.

You should also have a feeling as to how your cock cuts it with the lady, you should be sensitive to how she has reacted during your lovemaking, as you should similarly when going down on her, or her on you etc etc.

Then what if she might prefer something a bit bigger, but in her scheme of things there are bigger boxes to tick which you may well be doing more than adequately?

I think every woman knows it's a big nail in the coffin of a relationship if you tell a guy you need/prefer a bigger cock than he has.
QFT!

Why all the silly questions? I have never asked a man if I was tight enough for him. I doubt any woman with a brain has. :rolleyes: :duh:

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I love girth and I was probably high when you talked to me. But I am not a size queen and have turned down recently within the last few weeks someone who was 8 inches. Moot point hun.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I never have been able to do that. And yes, I've been with several men who were too small for me, but 1) that doesn't mean necessarily that they're too small for ANYBODY, and 2) there were other reasons I decided not to see them anymore (and in some cases, they decided not to see ME anymore...)

Yes, I prefer big guys but I'm not one to hurt someone like that. I was raised better than that. Although I didn't go COMPLETELY as I was raised, otherwise I'd be a 45 year old virgin! :eek: since I've never been married... But the part about not hurting other people's feelings makes a lot of sense to me. Plus I've been on the receiving end of hurtful comments from guys... too fat, too small breasted, too tight (yes, TOO TIGHT! :eek:), etc...

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My best ever lover was 5.5x4.
He out pleasured and out fucked evey man before him and every man since.
He got me desiring him so much that a mere text message from him got me clenching and moist.
A average penis is NOT a handicap in pleasuring a woman, the lack of skill and technique is.

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My best ever lover was 5.5x4.
He out pleasured and out fucked evey man before him and every man since.
He got me desiring him so much that a mere text message from him got me clenching and moist.
A average penis is NOT a handicap in pleasuring a woman, the lack of skill and technique is.

You must be kidding!

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You must be kidding!

well she is part right as i have had a few average cocks in the past that really wasn't to bad. but for me now with a lot more experience then i had way back them [god im getting old ] LOL. the little average ones cant hold with the big boys today. but the big guy also has to be very skilfully as well. when he is giving double the pleasure with his double the size.:wink: