Are You All Gay!?!?

InverS

1st Like
Media
what the hell>?

i have just joined here thinking i'd get good support and info on guys with big penis', not a whole lot of threads about gay people !!

come on, i'm a hetro with a big penis, married for 5 years, and totally straight. where can WE go?

:(

D_Biggo Mortensen

Experimental Member
Media
There are plenty of straigt guys here. As of late, there have been a number of popular threads concerning sexual orientation though I believe you are missing the point. While there are more homosexual and bisexual men on this site then straight, the site is intended to support all penises regardless of how they are used. There are plenty of threads posted by straight men for straight men, usually regarding sexual experiences with women just as there are threads that are more specifically oriented for gay men. Most of the topics that I have seen are about the penis in general, which makes it fair ground for everyone with a penis (and some without). Anyway, I think you'll find that if you post a topic, you will get all the support you need and you can easily find the threads that relate to you. Hope I was useful.

InverS

1st Like
Media
thanks e man, i'm starting to see that now the more i post and look!

and hey, nothing against all the gay guys, go you.

:)

BIGDP

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Welcome!

I'm fairly new here, too, and I've been really surprised and pleased by the interaction between straight and gay. It's all about having a big schlong (or wanting one or wanting to have one), so I would say to you, just be open minded. There is really a lot to learn from each other.

My observation so far has been, straight guys don't mind if anyone else wants to see their cocks. They just don't care, and they are proud of what they have...as I hope you are.

Anyway, just glad you are here, and take some time to be appreciated.

DP

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
just being honest, sorry if i offended. nothing to do with iq, smart ass
I had to laugh. Just be yourself around here and you'll be fine. No one is out to get you and I'm quite sure that you'll find whatever it is that you're looking for. Some of us are a bit more brazen than the others, but you can probably sort through that. Happy surfing. LOL

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There are plenty of straight folks on LPSG yet we all share common ground - big dicks - orientation doesnt come in to it and I for one really like the fact that the site is pretty much "discrimination free".

Welcome to the site, enjoy your stay.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Are You All Gay!?!?

what the hell>?

i have just joined here thinking i'd get good support and info on guys with big penis', not a whole lot of threads about gay people !!

come on, i'm a hetro with a big penis, married for 5 years, and totally straight. where can WE go?

:(

Where you can go?!? Last time I checked this site...it wasn't Heterocentric Large Penis Support Group.

:rolleyes:

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not Gay... I am miserably unhappy!

Lol... just kidding ya, InverS...

You'll be surprised by the great advice and insight from the gay guys here. The cool straight men at LPSG know that and accept the support and compliments. Hope you will, too.

Onan