Are You All Gay!?!?

Catchoftheday

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
what the hell>?

i have just joined here thinking i'd get good support and info on guys with big penis', not a whole lot of threads about gay people !!

come on, i'm a hetro with a big penis, married for 5 years, and totally straight. where can WE go?

:(

:wave2: Hello - It's quite nice HERE

Robert53

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
There are plenty of straigt guys here. As of late, there have been a number of popular threads concerning sexual orientation though I believe you are missing the point. While there are more homosexual and bisexual men on this site then straight, the site is intended to support all penises regardless of how they are used. There are plenty of threads posted by straight men for straight men, usually regarding sexual experiences with women just as there are threads that are more specifically oriented for gay men. Most of the topics that I have seen are about the penis in general, which makes it fair ground for everyone with a penis (and some without). Anyway, I think you'll find that if you post a topic, you will get all the support you need and you can easily find the threads that relate to you. Hope I was useful.
E-man, I agree with you totally. A big piece of meat is something to be proud of.....gay or straight. whether viewed by women, men or donkeys, if you have a big dick, be proud of it, show it off and quit worrying. If you see a big dick or another guy sees yours, you aren't all of a sudden going to "turn" gay. I wonder when straight guys "turned" straight. The point is, you are who you are; you either prefer men or women or for those lucky few, both, like me. The best of both worlds under the right circumstances. I digress. InverS seems a little sensitive about this subject. I hope he learns that everyone here is to lend support in some way. What a great site for all persons to enjoy!!!!!

robert53

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
hey post some more revealing pics Mr. marleyisalegend

oh, sorry, didn't want to turn this into a 'gay' thread.

lol, as fun as it would be to combat the rudeness of starting a post titled "are you all gay", i think introducing the OP to the fact that homosexuality exists might bring about the apocolypse

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Everybody here is not gay.

However, it is impossible to remain at LPSG if you are:
1. Homophobic
2. A self-hating homo.

Either one is a quick ticket to get flamed...simply because if you are going to have a site about connoisseurs of desserts, you're not only going to get cooks and dessert tasters, but diabetics as well...if that makes any sense (which is probably doesn't. Lol)

At any rate: this is a site where the central focus is the penis. Of course there are going to be a lot of gay people on here. Though, I think I'd rather them be upfront with me than go to a site that's supposed to be for straight people and have a bunch of "women" hitting on me. That just pisses me off.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Everybody here is not gay.

However, it is impossible to remain at LPSG if you are:
1. Homophobic
2. A self-hating homo.

Either one is a quick ticket to get flamed...simply because if you are going to have a site about connoisseurs of desserts, you're not only going to get cooks and dessert tasters, but diabetics as well...if that makes any sense (which is probably doesn't. Lol)

At any rate: this is a site where the central focus is the penis. Of course there are going to be a lot of gay people on here. Though, I think I'd rather them be upfront with me than go to a site that's supposed to be for straight people and have a bunch of "women" hitting on me. That just pisses me off.

Have you had a bunch of "women" hitting on you?

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Inver,

I think it isnt what you said but the way that you said it. LPSG is diversity personified. I have found that the problems dont necessarily come from member's sexual preferences but from individual personality differences that clash from time to time. We have men and women of all persuasions here and for the most part we live and let live . Welcome!

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Inver,

I think it isnt what you said but the way that you said it. LPSG is diversity personified. I have found that the problems dont necessarily come from member's sexual preferences but from individual personality differences that clash from time to time. We have men and women of all persuasions here and for the most part we live and let live . Welcome!

Bravo Naughty.

Way to make yourself look a bit of a nob Inver, lol.

Texasjon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I myself have found LPSG to be an interesting blend of sharing across both "teams". It's important to realize that people out there are like me.

Once people understand which team you bat for everything will be cool. As for me, hell, I just want to be on the field when the game starts.

canuk69

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Welcome to club buddy...Just when you thought you were safe....You can always become a non-member....