Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Everybody here is not gay.

However, it is impossible to remain at LPSG if you are:
1. Homophobic
2. A self-hating homo.

Either one is a quick ticket to get flamed...simply because if you are going to have a site about connoisseurs of desserts, you're not only going to get cooks and dessert tasters, but diabetics as well...if that makes any sense (which is probably doesn't. Lol)

At any rate: this is a site where the central focus is the penis. Of course there are going to be a lot of gay people on here. Though, I think I'd rather them be upfront with me than go to a site that's supposed to be for straight people and have a bunch of "women" hitting on me. That just pisses me off.
Mad applause. The crowd goes wild. That all makes perfect sense!

JrodMaclane

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah even to me it seems like most guys here are gay, atleast the active ones. most of the threads involve gay stuff. it doesnt bother me the slightest bit, but thats why i wont post my pics on this site...last thing i want is a gay guy getting off to my shit. damn thats gross.

no offense

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
yeah even to me it seems like most guys here are gay, atleast the active ones. most of the threads involve gay stuff. it doesnt bother me the slightest bit, but thats why i wont post my pics on this site...last thing i want is a gay guy getting off to my shit. damn thats gross.

no offense

"damn, your sexuality is gross", "no offense". i love it

on a side-not we should warn the OP that some people on this site who claim to be straight will certainly be jacking to his profile if he puts cock-pics up, so he's gotta watch his back from both angles

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
don't know about the IQs, but you seem to be making good progress on that upper body, Veep
Thanks, Nick. :redface:

Guys, he gets it. He got it about four pages back. Its about time to leave it alone, don't you think?
Now now, it wouldn't be LPSG without a little piling on! :wink: But yeah, time to let it go...

The great thing about this website is that it is for guys of all sexual orientations. I stopped using the Men's Health forums because the moderators were out of control. They would shut down any thread if they deemed it to be the slightest bit "gay" (how they judged that I have no idea so don't ask). That really defeated the purpose of a discussion forum where guys of all orientations could be honest and open. At MH, they would attack posters, shut down threads on a whim and God help you if you ever criticized a moderator for their authoritarian attitudes. I like and respect the fact that guys of all orientations can express their views here without fear of repercussions. MH could learn a lot from LPSG.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Go back where you came from you prick. Fuck you and the pink pony you rode in on. What the fuck do we care if your married or not. Learn how to type and then come back to the internet when you are old enough to respect people for who they are.