Are You All Gay!?!?

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I just got a visual and I'm pretty sure I'm going to have a nightmare like I had last night...except the police are going to be chasing me with those instead of clubs lol

a bunch of gorgeous policemen chasing you with dildos is a NIGHTMARE to you??!?!?!?! sounds like the stuff my dreams are made of

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
don't believe I've seen a New Member Intro get this long before

hit a nerve, maybe?

of course he did, u know as well as i do that a title like this one is likely bring down rains of thunder upon LPSG. i'm just hoping we can push this to 10 pages so i get my free dildo

Guinea Pig

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Whoops - I am gay & I think I told InverS he was hot - oh what the hell if he cant cope - Back to your wife of 5 years I say.

Most guys here are flattered that others find them/their cocks attractive.

If I lived closer, I'd pass you a pink hammer & some nails & some timber, so you could build a bridge.

VanillaTwist

1st Like
Media
LPSG is like the Rocky Horror Picture Show

Once the movie is over you don't know what orientation you are only you're just very slightly dazed and confused and your legs look fabulous.

Wait that doesn't sound right.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
come on, i'm a hetro with a big penis, married for 5 years, and totally straight. where can WE go?
Stay and enjoy without getting your panties in a wad, or go elsewhere. It's not that difficult. You sound like a vegetarian who goes to a steakhouse, then whines about everyone eating steak.

it doesnt bother me the slightest bit, but thats why i wont post my pics on this site...last thing i want is a gay guy getting off to my shit. damn thats gross.

no offense
That qualifies for Top Ten Stupid Posts, I think.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Are You All Gay!?!?
what the hell>?... a whole lot of threads about gay people !!
come on, i'm a hetro with a big penis, married for 5 years, and totally straight. where can WE go?

You've reminded me of this film clip::wink:

YouTube - Is everybody gay?!!

You needn't go anywhere InverS. Just turn off your "x-gay" vision and you'll see lpsg has threads for everyone. You can even post your own.
And welcome to lpsg.:biggrin1:

if this thread manages to get to ten pages, im buying everyone here dildos. even the OP :lmao:

I'd love to tell you where to go.

Would that be ToysRus ?:biggrin1:

P.S. I won't forget your dildo deal lustlover07.:wink: