Are You All Gay!?!?

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
JrodMaclane said:
it doesnt bother me the slightest bit, but thats why i wont post my pics on this site...last thing i want is a gay guy getting off to my shit. damn thats gross.

This means you'd have to have something for a gay guy to get off on. And what do you have... a penis? Ohmigod, so doesnt' every other guy on this board. A big penis? Guess what? Just about everyone else here has that too. We're running out of ideas here... seriously, what do you have that would make any gay guy pay attention to you instead of the thousands of other guys on this site who don't get their panties in a knot with the idea of a gay man staring at them?

I'll give you some time to think about that. Lots of time, actually, since I doubt you could think of any real reason besides your own fear. :rolleyes:

D_Thoraxis_Biggulp

Experimental Member
Media
Most guys here are flattered that others find them/their cocks attractive.

I'm one of those, have been since my teenage years. Whether it's a straight woman, a gay man or a bisexual, they have an eye for men. If any one of those finds me attractive, I take it as a compliment.
Contrary to homophobic belief, gay men are generally well aware if you're straight and will respect it.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
yeah even to me it seems like most guys here are gay, atleast the active ones. most of the threads involve gay stuff. it doesnt bother me the slightest bit, but thats why i wont post my pics on this site...last thing i want is a gay guy getting off to my shit. damn thats gross.

no offense

I totally hear ya, buddy. That's why I don't even leave the house unless I'm wearing my burka.

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
what the hell>?

i have just joined here thinking i'd get good support and info on guys with big penis', not a whole lot of threads about gay people !!

come on, i'm a hetro with a big penis, married for 5 years, and totally straight. where can WE go?

:(

gay men have penises too ya know... you could probably learn a thing or two from them if you stick around.

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
yeah even to me it seems like most guys here are gay, atleast the active ones. most of the threads involve gay stuff. it doesnt bother me the slightest bit, but thats why i wont post my pics on this site...last thing i want is a gay guy getting off to my shit. damn thats gross.

no offense

Does this mean you haven't checked out anyone else's profile pics?