Are You an Easy Lay?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How easy is it to get you in bed? It's easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle.
Do you ever hold back your sexual inclinations when the urge or opportunity strikes? Yes, lust rarely has anything to do with real sexual attraction. Is chastity a foriegn word to you?
Chastity was definetely a foreign word to me from the age of 18.5 to 24. Now it's practically my middle name. :cool:

With the right person, no problem.... if I don't like someone no amount of persuasion will get me in bed.
Bingo! Life is too short to have sex with people I don't like.

To the OP, I won't play hard to get if I'm interested in someone but the interest must be there first.
Od course. I've done "why the hell not" sex before and now I know why the hell not. :tongue: So do I! The pill + condoms + spermicide = alleviation (not elimination) of pregnancy fears. True! The reason for me not to bother is that without the interest being present it's never great sex for me.
So True. :cool:

Not really. It hasn't stopped me once. I mean lol the first time I had sex it was was unprotected, no birth control, he came in me and it was with my gay best friend after he'd been with boys. Probably not the smartest intoxicated decision I ever made.
:aargh4: I was just getting over that and you go and mention it again.:rolleyes:

I'm pretty shy. I turn down 50% of the women that hit on me and most of the guys. With a girl it's the physical attraction. She has to be type. Not too much make up or over done outfits. I like RED heads with green eyes. She needs to be down to Earth and not scared to get dirty(surf Betty) . With a guy it's also phsyical attraction,but they have to sell themselves a little. He's got to have a outdoor, masculine (not a redneck) :mad: attraction also. An accent never hurts we either. Southern draws and Aussie accents tops the list. I was surprised to find penis size has little to with my attraction for a guy. It's the whole mans-man let's go camping vibe with a hot bod and a few days of beard growth.
Sheesh, you sure are picky. :tongue: So much for the myth of bisexuals getting twice the sex. :tongue::wink:

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Easy, not since the age of 24. I developed a standard and decided after losing a loved one to AIDS, I should be more selective. Not to mention the main reason I was sleeping with lots of women in my early 20s was dominace. I was a rough sex boy back then. When I met my wife, that was when the major change started. Over the 15 years leading up to marriage, I had partners, but it really was just to satisfy an urge or desire, there was no emotion to it. With her, it is very different. I think it would be hard to find someone who truly pulls out so much emotion in me during sex.

sweatyblackballs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How easy is it to get you in bed?

Do you ever hold back your sexual inclinations when the urge or opportunity strikes?

Is chastity a foriegn word to you?

REAL EASY ... unless you are ugly, fat, fem or asian (preferential as opposed to sexual racism) ... wow I guess I am kinda hard to get into bed huh

Sixofspades

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd be easier if girls didn't try to start a relationship with me following the deed each time. I think I'm doing something wrong because I can't seem to attract the ones who just want carefree-sex. It's like I go to all the effort, we sleep together, then I feel obligated to continue with her in some way so she doesn't feel cheap, because I genuinely feel guilty about hitting-and-running and I know women are generally vulnerable afterwards. As it stands, I go into encounters fully realizing that there'll be a process of gradual extrication afterwards, with not-so-nice words and feelings of embitterment, whereby she feels used and I feel like an asshole. So I mostly consider it not worth it, unless she's really doing something else to me, or I feel that she's easy-going with sex, or I feel that I'd genuinely be interested in her long-term.