Are you an LPSGaholic, or "boardahloic"????

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Curious, how many folk... are pinned to this board on a daily basis... and/or post to multiple boards... pending the sports, politico, and event season... I'm active on 3-4 boards at any given time.

I may get into a heated debate here or elsewhere, or have a fun compelling time, but don't wake up the next day and check what has become of the retort... I've noticed a few folk here that do that, as well as the "one-time driveby's".

D

deleted3782

I'm here almost every day...but primarily for the social connections. I post a bit, message a bit, and chat a bit in the chat room.

Ok Ok I admit, I spend way too much time in the chat room.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't keep track. Couldn't tell you where I post or with what frequency. Generally I delete my subscriptions after I post, only go back if it's still popular next time I log in... occasionally I enjoy accusing people of having me on 'ignore' when they do not respond to my witticisms. :biggrin: :wink:

If I'm here I should be doing something else.
One day I will visit the chat room. :)

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
ok ok....since the first step is admitting you have a problem....well here it goes....

My name is Unabear......and I'm a LPSGaholic. hehe

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've been seeking homeopathic remedies for my problem. I, too, have several lpsg windows open at one time.....and a few other quirky websites.

I blame it all on being a fast reader and typer. I just appear to be more active than i am....yeah that's it.