are you attracted or repelled when you find out

D_Aston Asstonne

Account Disabled
Media
well,letsjust say...ive scored more with married ladies over the years than single ones.i have one lady of asian descent that ive been involved with for 15 years off and on.in laymans terms..A RING DOESNT PLUG UP NO HOLES!

Philly05

Experimental Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It is a huge turn on for me. I try to see if I can get just a little flirting, touching to see if there is a chance and then see how far it might go. I know this sounds crazy but I wont take it any further if she is just extremely drunk and her inhibitions are lowered. If I find out shes in a bad marriage or her husband cheats on her or treats her horribly, it doesn't bother me at all.

Mike0950

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've been with a married woman before... It goes in stages..

first, there's the desire that I know I shouldn't have... then the realization that another man's woman is hot for what I've got... then the ego trip of fucking her and knowing she prefers me and my shaft... that one's a kicker! Then the very hot steamy nasty sex in unusual circumstances... Then having her call in the middle of the night afraid that he noticed how loose she was because I'd fucked her earlier and he's not as "girthy"... then the guilt.. then the disappointment and the inevitable conclusion of doing the right thing and going our own ways..

That's about 3 years of my life right there.

D_Aston Asstonne

Account Disabled
Media
the majority of married ladies who cheat do so simply because they're not being satisfied by their mate.many are simply IGNORED!when a guy has an attractive wife,and had rather spend the evening on the golf course,than spend the day pleasing his lady..he doesnt deserve her!thats where i cum in!