are you attracted or repelled when you find out

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
"Repelled" is too strong. "Out-of-bounds" is more like it.

I wouldn't consider it. Which I suppose is one reason why nobody would ever mistake Fort Dirigible for a carnival funhouse.

D_smack ash

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
woud never mess with a married women.thought about it mentally but never never would do it.Too many problems and crap would happen (need to recharge stun gun just in case heheh)

hawkgirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am a woman and I don't know if anyone is interestedin my opinion on the matter butI have many male friends and brothers. Most of them get hit on at work by married women. They always say that it is easier to have sex with married women over single women.
I was once married and had a relationship with anotherman after I had already been seperated for some time and divorce proceedings were underway.
I didn't feel guilty because he had already cheated when we were living together. I have been in relationships and talk with my friends and family candidly on multiple topics.
At the end of the day I think that everyone eventually does what he/she wants to do. I would like to trust in the goodness of mankind but experience has taught me otherwise.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Neutral for me. It's no thrill, especially if they've got a lot of baggage to go along with that marriage and most of them do, but I also don't have any serious qualms about dating married women. I've done it several times before. Most of them in various stages of seperation/early divorce... but not all of them.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There is nothing wrong with fantasizing about others... but I refuse to be the person to drive a wedge between a couple.. it's just not right.

Glad to see we have some good guys on here. That's the same way I feel.

Not that a married woman would ever want me anyway.

ShowOff

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Completely repulsed.

Marriage is supposed to be about commitment.

Agreed, but Im not married, Im not the one with the commitment. Thats her problem, not mine.

But does it turn me on? It doesnt make a difference. Either I think someone is hot or someone isnt finding out of they have a spouse wont doesnt matter, my hormones are not a light switch, either you do it for me, or you dont.

What I do find hot is when they start comparing the significant other and myself. Whether or not they are married.. nahh I dont think about it.

Then again I try not to ever put myself in that situation.