are you attracted or repelled when you find out

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There is nothing wrong with fantasizing about others... but I refuse to be the person to drive a wedge between a couple.. it's just not right.

In general, also, you're being used as a character in this couple's problems as they play out. I think for most people cheating is an expression of something other than their interest in you as a person.

So not only is it wrong, the person that is banging the married person is being used. Which sucks.

Still, Jeff, I will dream of you muchly.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
that a woman that you want is married? does that add an extra thrill, or does that turn you off?

I have admired some pretty spectacular women who are married my only hope is that their husbands are appreciative and treat their wives accordingly. I might find them sexy and wonderful but I wouldn't chase them, I am married and I respect that every couple has a right to their own happiness.

D_Aston Asstonne

Account Disabled
Media
often times...a married lady will slip her wedding band off, enter a nightclub and pass herself off as a single lady.ive had numerous flings with supposedly 'SINGLE'ladies,then others simply dont care,when a married man prefers golf over pussy,he's a fuckin idiot.its his loss.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Agreed, but Im not married, Im not the one with the commitment. Thats her problem, not mine.
You make a valid point, sir. It isn't your commitment. However, isn't your problem now that you have interupted the flow of the relationship?

In general, also, you're being used as a character in this couple's problems as they play out. I think for most people cheating is an expression of something other than their interest in you as a person.

So not only is it wrong, the person that is banging the married person is being used. Which sucks.

I couldn't agree more.

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The only way I would mess around with a married woman is if she was getting a divorce. I would feel bad if I was fucking another guys wife and I don't need the drama afterwards if he finds out.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There's some situational conditions... if the person is saying, "don't let anyone find out," then absolutely not. If they have to lie to anyone about it, there's too much of an "ick factor."

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't believe in the sanctity of marriage. I also don't believe there's anything special about a man and a woman being in a relationship, and I see the two things (being in a relationship and being married) as completely analagous, because of my previously mentioned feelings on marriage. If one member or the other who is involved in a relationship finds something better... why not persue that? Just because you are with one person, it seems silly to me to assume that you should always be with that same person. It might be easier on the person getting dumped if you broke off the relationship first before looking for other people, but I don't see why that should be a requirement. I would not feel guilty about being the one "driving a wedge" between a couple... if there's a chink big enough to drive a wedge between, that's the relationship's problem not mine, and I may be doing them more good then harm anyway by drawing attention to the imperfection of their union. Likewise, if I were dating a woman and some other guy attracted her away from me, I'm not going to be pissed off at him. If I didn't have enough to offer this girl to keep her interested in me, that's my own fault. Not hers. Certainly not his. I find the concept that once forged, relationships should never be disturbed to be ludicrous. I understand marriage is slightly different, as you have made a promise to be together always, but in my mind it's silly to make that kind of promise in the first place. It's impossible to know how you're going to feel one or two or ten years down the line. I can forgive someone for not having that kind of foresight. The only exception to this would be if there were children involved in the marriage.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There's some situational conditions... if the person is saying, "don't let anyone find out," then absolutely not. If they have to lie to anyone about it, there's too much of an "ick factor."

I guess that's another mitigating factor... I'd rather not be party to a relationship in which there was active deception involved. Though, again, I can understand someone being involved in a relationship that they don't feel they have the power to get out of or don't particularly want to get out of, and yet at the same time they may have certain needs not being fulfilled.

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would feel bad If i really liked her.

Does this ever happened to you: that you liked someone and for my part she felt special for me and we exchange looks but it happen walking away from each other or anywhere else but you never talk to her... in those cases this happens in matter of seconds, but that person stand out from everyone else. And later you keep thinking about her the whole day and be frustrated because u didnt meet her? ever happened to you?

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Agreed. Although the child part is ify. In my situation, having a child didn't mean that my marriage was anymore sacred. My marriage was still shit, having our child brightned it up for a while, but in the end it became shit again. The child was not planned, so it's not like we said "we are not happy, so lets have a kid". Anyway...I agree with every single thing you said, and it's one more reason I'll never get married again.

I don't believe in the sanctity of marriage. I also don't believe there's anything special about a man and a woman being in a relationship, and I see the two things (being in a relationship and being married) as completely analagous, because of my previously mentioned feelings on marriage. If one member or the other who is involved in a relationship finds something better... why not persue that? Just because you are with one person, it seems silly to me to assume that you should always be with that same person. It might be easier on the person getting dumped if you broke off the relationship first before looking for other people, but I don't see why that should be a requirement. I would not feel guilty about being the one "driving a wedge" between a couple... if there's a chink big enough to drive a wedge between, that's the relationship's problem not mine, and I may be doing them more good then harm anyway by drawing attention to the imperfection of their union. Likewise, if I were dating a woman and some other guy attracted her away from me, I'm not going to be pissed off at him. If I didn't have enough to offer this girl to keep her interested in me, that's my own fault. Not hers. Certainly not his. I find the concept that once forged, relationships should never be disturbed to be ludicrous. I understand marriage is slightly different, as you have made a promise to be together always, but in my mind it's silly to make that kind of promise in the first place. It's impossible to know how you're going to feel one or two or ten years down the line. I can forgive someone for not having that kind of foresight. The only exception to this would be if there were children involved in the marriage.

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
that a woman that you want is married? does that add an extra thrill, or does that turn you off?

Its an extra thrill.

But for me, thrills about other women are more valuable concealed as private fantasies than as attempted or consumated acts of infidelity.

If that makes sense.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Agreed. Although the child part is ify. In my situation, having a child didn't mean that my marriage was anymore sacred. My marriage was still shit, having our child brightned it up for a while, but in the end it became shit again. The child was not planned, so it's not like we said "we are not happy, so lets have a kid". Anyway...I agree with every single thing you said, and it's one more reason I'll never get married again.

Children don't necessarily make marriages better, but they do change the equation as to who stands to lose from a marriage being broken up. I was saying that if two people are not so close that it is possible for one or the other to stray, then I don't see the harm in tempting them. If they have children together, though, those children are helpless victims in the whole scenario. For their sake, I DO think it would be the noble thing to do to trry and encourage the couple raising them to stay together and work things out if at all possible. It changes things a lot, IMO.

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Again, I agree...when a child is involved it is totally irresponsible and selfish to just give up and pursue something else because you "feel like it". However, when all avenues are exhausted and there is tension and hatred in the home, that isn't good for the child either and it's time to make a change. I know that isn't the point you were trying to make....just wanted to say I agree.

Children don't necessarily make marriages better, but they do change the equation as to who stands to lose from a marriage being broken up. I was saying that if two people are not so close that it is possible for one or the other to stray, then I don't see the harm in tempting them. If they have children together, though, those children are helpless victims in the whole scenario. For their sake, I DO think it would be the noble thing to do to trry and encourage the couple raising them to stay together and work things out if at all possible. It changes things a lot, IMO.

Flyeyes

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wouldn't mess with a married women for several reasons! A married women's needs may already be catered for, she just enjoying a little extra-marital coitus, having her cake and eating it. I'm not the kind of guy who likes to be kept, with the promise of a few snatched moments, not when there's no many young, single avaliable women about,one's which are worthy of my time. I used to mess with a girl who was engaged! She led me to beleive she was single and only confessed to having a fiance, when i started to get serious (after about 2 months).She always wanted me at her beck and call and used to get pissed if I went out with my freinds, she expected me to sit around waiting for her to call (usually when her fiance was outta town), she also expected me to disclose all the female freinds I had, and explain the nature of our freindships. She told me she would never leaver her fiance, as he was so right for her.Eventually after 6 months, i got fed up of the "arrangement",and her control freak attitude,and decided to ditch her. She tried to get back in touch with me, but i changed my phone number and the social circle of people we both knew! I saw her a few months after we "split" (about 4) and she asked how I was getting on and if we could go for a drink, I kindly refused her and binned her number as she asked me to text her sometime! now, i don't have any time for time wasters,be they married, single or engaged.

fivesalive

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
just the other night this girl walks up to my friend (the only married one in the group), says "Oh, I see your married?" and proceeds to flirt her ass off with him.

either it was a cruel joke or the girl has issues in my opinion.