are you attracted or repelled when you find out

Lucky_Luke

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
that a woman that you want is married? does that add an extra thrill, or does that turn you off?
Complete turnoff.

If someone flirts with me whom I know is married, I begin to dislike them immediately.

And I have warned my male friends that I will not lie to protect their asses if I ever see them fooling around. Likely as not, I'll inform their other half. Good way to lose friends, but hey, those aren't the kind of friends I want.

spictacular1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My first sexual partner was a married woman. In my defence I didn't find out she was married until after we had sex. I couldn't really be angry as I failed to tell her that I had just turned 17! Quite a way to start off a relationship, right? I grappled with my youthful idealism vs my insatiable teenage sex drive. Ultimately penis beat morality and I had a long educating experience with a very appreciative and beautiful woman.

She was married to a very cold and neglectful man, who had consistently cheated on her throughout their marriage. Two wrongs don't make a right, but they sure can keep you from being alone.

These days I don't go searching for married women, but it won't keep me from showing interest. I guess you never know if the right person for you is stuck with someone else.

swordfishME

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I used to believe in the sanctity of marriage and all the associated crap but learnt a very hard and painful lesson... so now if u want to break up ur family and hurt ur suppoused loved ones for a roll in the hay with me, its A-OK.

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some people are married in name only...one should look further to know the situation.

ramwella

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've always had a twisted fantasy about fucking another guy's wife, and getting her to scream out how much bigger and better I am than he is.

Get all that on a hidden camera and send him the tape!

Better yet, pop the tape in at his favorite sports bar or hang out.

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've always had a twisted fantasy about fucking another guy's wife, and getting her to scream out how much bigger and better I am than he is.

Get all that on a hidden camera and send him the tape!

Better yet, pop the tape in at his favorite sports bar or hang out.

this too has been a fantasy of mine..and there was a time when i actually had the opportunity to indulge myself in this fantasy with a married man's wife and a homeboi of mine...well actually two homebois of mine ... i think i posted this fantasy before in some section or other....well anyway this white guy who frequents the gym asked me if i would be interested in doing his wife.....after much thought ....to make a long story short .. i did her with two of my homebois and she did play the part very well... i love the whole aspect of doing a small dicked guys girl, wife , or even his male lover while he watches--small penis humiliation

B_hooper1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Very hot Arliss. I have the same fantasy from the other side. Fantasize all the time about an aggressive hung guy seducing my wife in front of me (or a couple with a hung aggressiv guy). Would love to be submissive to all and have them humiliate me about my size while doing it. Very hot!!!

hooper

this too has been a fantasy of mine..and there was a time when i actually had the opportunity to indulge myself in this fantasy with a married man's wife and a homeboi of mine...well actually two homebois of mine ... i think i posted this fantasy before in some section or other....well anyway this white guy who frequents the gym asked me if i would be interested in doing his wife.....after much thought ....to make a long story short .. i did her with two of my homebois and she did play the part very well... i love the whole aspect of doing a small dicked guys girl, wife , or even his male lover while he watches--small penis humiliation

I'm shagging a married woman at the moment and for the last 7 or 8 months. I must admit I get quite a kick out of knowing that I am filling her up more than he does.

It is hard to justify doing it but sometimes you do have to look beyond just the taking of vows. It's amazing how many people marry for the wrong reasons and regret it.

goodfella

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
In college I dated a woman that was in the midst of a divorce. There was a sense of danger and fun in it. Once the divorce was completed she decided to really explore her options. I think that chatting with a married woman is nice and could be a safe good time for both. Dirty e-mails and so forth.

D_Aston Asstonne

Account Disabled
Media
if a married woman rubs it on you and you turn it down i dont know whether to admire you or criticize you.ive fucked soo many married women i cant even begin to count that high.if they're game,ill give them the ride of their life.then again...im a sex maniac,i couldnt turn it down regardless.

D_Aston Asstonne

Account Disabled
Media
I'm shagging a married woman at the moment and for the last 7 or 8 months. I must admit I get quite a kick out of knowing that I am filling her up more than he does.

It is hard to justify doing it but sometimes you do have to look beyond just the taking of vows. It's amazing how many people marry for the wrong reasons and regret it.
EXACTLY!theres many marriages of convenience.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Complete turnoff.

If someone flirts with me whom I know is married, I begin to dislike them immediately.

And I have warned my male friends that I will not lie to protect their asses if I ever see them fooling around. Likely as not, I'll inform their other half. Good way to lose friends, but hey, those aren't the kind of friends I want.

Whoa, hold the phone here, buck. There are a lot of marriages where flirting is completely permissible. There's a huge difference between flirtation and, say, a blowjob. If you were a friend and told my husband that I was flirting with 5 guys at once, he'd say either, "yeah, that's my wife" or "yup, she's pretty hot, isn't she?"

Every married couple has its own set of rules. It's when partners break those rules and start to erode each others' trust that it becomes a problem.

And then there is the marriage that is dead!

I've always heard this cliche and wondered why anyone would stay in a truly dead marriage. A lot of times a dead marriage just means one or both of the partners is too lazy to step up and make it work and/or too scared to end it. But a lot of times a dead marriage can be revived simply by the efforts of both parties to resuscitate it.

I also want to add that men or women looking to get laid on the sly will often offer the "troubled marriage" bit to assuage their guilt and the possible guilt of the person they are fucking. I don't buy it most of the time.

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Whoa, hold the phone here, buck. There are a lot of marriages where flirting is completely permissible. There's a huge difference between flirtation and, say, a blowjob. If you were a friend and told my husband that I was flirting with 5 guys at once, he'd say either, "yeah, that's my wife" or "yup, she's pretty hot, isn't she?"

Every married couple has its own set of rules. It's when partners break those rules and start to erode each others' trust that it becomes a problem.

I've always heard this cliche and wondered why anyone would stay in a truly dead marriage. A lot of times a dead marriage just means one or both of the partners is too lazy to step up and make it work and/or too scared to end it. But a lot of times a dead marriage can be revived simply by the efforts of both parties to resuscitate it.

I also want to add that men or women looking to get laid on the sly will often offer the "troubled marriage" bit to assuage their guilt and the possible guilt of the person they are fucking. I don't buy it most of the time.
Some choose to stay because they have children and they are hoping beyond hope that their spouse will wake up and start responding to their pleas for attention, for marital counseling. After years they get tired of repeating themselves to someone that never listens. Also sometimes money is a factor and anger is a factor of which you don't want to bear the brunt and so you go on just a little longer...Honey, my reasons are too complex and private to share here but they certainly don't involve lack of effort or an excuse to cheat. I did fall in love with a man while still married and it was that relationship that forced me to get real and make decisions...but it just isn't that easy sometimes when you are coping with the death of a child on top of everything else. I am slowly, but surely moving forward...

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
As a matter of pure fantasy? Sure I'd role play... put it in there with any of a score of playing ideas I have.

Not that anyone would be missing out on anything but actual practice wouldn't work for me.

Flirting with a married woman is tough cause I'd only do it with someone I would see only twice a year or never again and its hard to guage women at that quickly. Then, lamentably, I'm a lifelong prude.

Male Bonding etc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It's a complete turn off. I won't mess with another guys wife.
I am usually in absolute agreement. I have unfortunately gotten very turned on twice by women who were in the process of divorcing their husbands. I say "unfortunately" because I behaved "badly" before their divorces were finalized. In one case the divorce had nothing to do with me. In the other case, I was the reason the divorce moved forward even though I was not the root cause of the divorce.