Are you aware you're flashing me?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by modestlyhung, Sep 7, 2008.

1. modestlyhung

modestlyhung New Member

I work retail and I sell running shoes. It's a fun job, and often find myself serving very fit, attractive women, many of whom have no qualms flirting with me (and I have no qualms flirting back, lol). But often when I'm serving them we're sitting right in front of eachother, and they bend down to tie the shoes they're trying on giving me a perfect view down any low cut top they may be wearing. I often enjoy the view, discreetly of course.

How many of the women do you think are aware that they're giving me this display and how many did it never cross their mind?

2. StraightCock4Her

StraightCock4Her New Member

I need to get into foot wear.

3. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Can't say I've ever thought about it that way. Shoes are shoes, we need them weather or not we are giving you a free show.

4. kilteddong

kilteddong New Member

HHHHAAAAA !!!

Reminds me about one time when I first started wearing kilts and I was trying boots on to wear with the kilts. The shoe dude kept turning his head way off to the side and my G/F asked him what he did to his neck and he replied "nothing, but your husband doesn't have any underwear on."

HA!

5. Runco

Runco New Member

This never occurred to me, to be honest! Thanks for tipping me off. From now on when I go shoe shopping, I shall be wearing a polo neck sweater!

6. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Aware? Very few - almost none. You underestimate the power of a shoe over a woman, even a sports shoe. Trust me, buddy, they aren't giving you a second thought. :no:

7. MrsSmallLovesBig

MrsSmallLovesBig New Member

Actually, sorry to disappoint, but the fact that you may be getting a nice view of my chest does not even cross my mind. Too busy thinking about the style, fitting, and color, etc of the shoe.

8. Qua

Qua
    Gold Member

Albums:
  9. Captain Elephant

Captain Elephant Active Member

Albums:
    I worked in a shoe store one summer while in college. I'm so glad I had a girlfriend who set me straight on that, too, because I thought that women were constantly coming on to me.

She told me that a woman will almost have an orgasm when they find that perfect pair. It's safer to be between a momma bear and her cub that separate a woman from those bitchy little heels.

There was an older woman, quite sexy, who used to come in and buy a pair of shoes every two weeks. She'd play with my pony tail while I was attending to her footwear. If I hadn't have been so nervous I might have been turned on, but it was quite freaky.

I have had to avert my eyes from becoming hypnotized by the promised land as they bent over to adjust a strap. And it is very difficult to be discreet when one is at knee-level and they part. Holy crap! You can just maintain that squatting position for so long!

Thanks for bringing back memories.

10. D_Della Doubledees

D_Della Doubledees New Member

Qua, I was thinking about posting this same clip as soon as I started reading through the thread.:wink:

"Oh my God, SHOES!"

11. Runco

Runco New Member

:wtf1: This is blasphemy, surely? Is such a thing possible?

12. TwasBrillig

TwasBrillig Member

I don't know. Perhaps we should ask Imelda Marcos. And yes, I have been to her "shoe museum" in Manila. Not by choice, mind you, but by an overzealous cabbie. Gads!

13. Principessa

Gold Member

Yup, :yup: I have a hard to fit foot, so the last thing on my mind is the guy who brought out the boxes.

There, there Runco it is not possible to own too many shoes. All women know this. That poster was just being mean for no good reason. :mad: Why just yesterday I was bemoaning the fact I am down to only one pair of decent black flats. Autumn and winter are just around the corner! A shoe quest is imminent. :cool:

Imelda was misunderstood. :tongue:

14. Runco

Runco New Member

Do you know the one thing that me and my ex never argued about was my shoe fetish? That is because the man valued his life. Even now I have easily 50 pairs of shoes on the go. Shoes come and go in my house like they are on a conveyor belt. I buy them, I wear them a few times, I sell them and buy some more. My son offers NO COMMENT! (He's a smart lad!). Indeed, he has learned that the way to my heart at Christmas, on birthdays and on Mother's Day is to take me to Hobbs, Office and Jones the boot makers for gift buying!

This guy got it about right:
    Yep. Except I would hesitate over the use of the word 'bitchy' and the word 'heels' in the same sentence myself...:cool:

Draft saved Draft deleted