Are you big enough for me?

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It does sometimes amaze that some of the guys on LPSG never bother to read the prior posts on a thread. We try to give 'em the heads up...that maybe the poster is not all she/he seems to be. But it seems that if you simply ask to see their cocks, they lose all sense of rational logic and discrimination. It's sad and embarassing to the rest of us men here.

borntobeking

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It does sometimes amaze that some of the guys on LPSG never bother to read the prior posts on a thread. We try to give 'em the heads up...that maybe the poster is not all she/he seems to be. But it seems that if you simply ask to see their cocks, they lose all sense of rational logic and discrimination. It's sad and embarassing to the rest of us men here.

I know. I see that people are still posting pictures for review. Wow.:rolleyes:

Miscer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The question is, do you deserve my cock?

i haven't bothered to read the replies - the OP may be a basement dwelling fat male

Last edited:

truthguy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Lol

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This thread is inspiring me... I'm thinking of a business plan for any horny entrepreneurial women with great writing style. Start a service that writes a brief assessment of a guy's cock. Charge $5 a picture, and supply a short three or four sentence blurb about it. Give a 25% discount to have it posted in a blog format. Furthermore, charge 50% non-refundable up front fee so if the customer isn't happy with a non-favorable response, he can't possibly jip you.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This thread is inspiring me... I'm thinking of a business plan for any horny entrepreneurial women with great writing style. Start a service that writes a brief assessment of a guy's cock. Charge $5 a picture, and supply a short three or four sentence blurb about it. Give a 25% discount to have it posted in a blog format. Furthermore, charge 50% non-refundable up front fee so if the customer isn't happy with a non-favorable response, he can't possibly jip you.

Nice idea! A man PRETENDING to be a woman could even do it :biggrin1:. That wouldn't be honest though.

borntobeking

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Sadly enough it would probably work.

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Nice idea! A man PRETENDING to be a woman could even do it :biggrin1:. That wouldn't be honest though.
They could claim multiple personalities made them believe at the time that they were all woman, kinda Norman Bates as his mom thing happenng.:eek:.

"Hi I'm Norma and I'am searching for an big wedging stick. U must be as big as my late hubby who was really really thick and like extra long and had like yeah the juiciest biggest balls evah!"

Later Norma will deflate several men saying they aren't near "big enuff" and
"maybe we can cam, my camera is broke so I'll just watch."

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
They could claim multiple personalities made them believe at the time that they were all woman, kinda Norman Bates as his mom thing happenng.:eek:.

"Hi I'm Norma and I'am searching for an big wedging stick. U must be as big as my late hubby who was really really thick and like extra long and had like yeah the juiciest biggest balls evah!"

Later Norma will deflate several men saying they aren't near "big enuff" and
"maybe we can cam, my camera is broke so I'll just watch."

Hoss, you were really quite good at that! Maybe you're our guy :tongue: