Are you circumcised like your brother?

AussieMark

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you are circumcised is your brothers circumcision the same as yours? Were you cut the same? Is one higher/lower? Is one tighter or looser? Do you both have a visible scar?

cali06

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am the only one that is circumcised! Dad and two older brothers are fully intact. I was a little jealous growing up because I felt different without a foreskin.

Reactions: Gman86au

Jonlovesjizz

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
idk why don't u guys decide. i think i am looser but done by the same doctor 4 years apart. first 3 are me and last 2 my brother
Your doctor did a great job on you both, I like how they both look. Can I ask when did you get circumcised. You don't have a reply here if you want to tell me private message me.

Reactions: orangeC

idk why don't u guys decide. i think i am looser but done by the same doctor 4 years apart. first 3 are me and last 2 my brother
Definitely look different, your brother's is high and tight, yours a little longer. Both look like great dicks, but why the hell do you have pics of his dick? Can't imagine asking my brother for pics of his!

Reactions: deleted871301

knight_71

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Funny story he wanted to send it to a girl and needed it printed so came to me with the pics on his camera. Can't print that at walmart.
Both done as infants. Neither of us are shy about what we have now bUT were shy in school. Never actually compared with him but did see each other in the gym shower at camp. Nothing sexuality just guys taking a shower after a day of construction. Dirty dudes getting clean. Shower full of other guys.

handcuffsfan4

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Idk about looks but I was cut by a doctor at birth and my bro had to be in a breathing tank so wasn't able to do it till days after. There wasn't a doctor who would do it so many days after so a mohel did it at the hospital. I'm pretty sure I was cut with a gomco but my bro was probably just a scalpel.

Hairylegs

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Weird question. We're 4 years apart, both cut, different hospitals, and probably both gomco boys. The last time I got a close look, we were both playing doctor, and the moderator would have a hissy fit if I went any further. All I know is I got left with the damn frenulum, and mom made sure it didn't happen to him. Anything else I think is in the realm of "too much information."