Are you comfortable with your size?

Are you comfortable with your or your partner's size?

• Yes, I wouldn't change it at all

Votes: 31 38.8%
  • No, I wish I was smaller

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • No, I wish I was bigger and I have tried enlarging

Votes: 13 16.3%
  • No, I wish I was bigger and I haven't tried enlarging

Votes: 35 43.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ronado

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Since their are threads about penis enlargement on this site I thought it would be interesting to start a poll to see if members male and female are happy with their size or their lovers size. basically if you perform pumping, PE, use extenders or pills to increase your size you are not comfortable with it, but if you like your size and don't try and alter you are content with it.

Personally I wouldn't mind being bigger and I have tried to get to a bigger size naturally.

Last edited:

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wouldn't say I'm happy with it, but I've heard too many horror stories about PE exercises and surgeries gone wrong to consider such procedures. And I worry about the long-term health effects of taking all those so-called magic pills. I wish I was bigger, but I'd rather have a cute little one that works, than a big ugly scarred one that doesn't.

D_yabbadabbadont

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This thread has been run a few times here on LPSG, do a search if you want to see past posts. Still I'll answer cause I like the question. I like how thick I am but would be delighted if I could magically gain 2" in length ( this is the size of the extender I use occasionally on my lady.

Ronado

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I wouldn't say I'm happy with it, but I've heard too many horror stories about PE exercises and surgeries gone wrong to consider such procedures. And I worry about the long-term health effects of taking all those so-called magic pills. I wish I was bigger, but I'd rather have a cute little one that works, than a big ugly scarred one that doesn't.

Kudos to you for being comfortable with it. I like how mine looks, but I wouldn't mind the extra half inch here or there

sasami006

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
To be honest, I'm very comfortable with my size, just the way. Ofcourse, I'd love to be a little larger in that area, but I'm not going to complain about what I got. I am far from the largest out there, but I also know that there a lot out there much smaller than me. I'd like to think I'm in a happy middle ground, if there is such a thing.