Are you disappointed when you hop into the sack and discover she has fake boobs?

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jovial, sagging tits trump hard, baseball looking,wooden feeling tits any frigging day!
I didn't say "hard, baseball looking, wooden feeling tits." I guess you think all fake tits are this way.
Women with breast implants are less likely to have you squeeze, rub, tit fuck or press on their breasts with any force for fear of the bag rupturing, being dislogged from their correct position or damaged. They are not as resilient as real boobs.
If you think real or fake tits should be handled with this much force then I question your lovemaking skills. The amount of force you would need to cause damage is well above what is optimally pleasurable.
I'm all for personal choice, if you want to get it done, get it done, but my personal choice is that if it comes down to two women identical in every way except for one having natural and the other implants, the natural wins hands down.
Of course! If they were identical in every way, then the real would be better. But it's better to compare the before and after.