Are you dominant or submissive?

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by longverythick, Jul 17, 2010.

1. longverythick

longverythick New Member

I am very dominant a friend left me before she said I was too controlling. I like dominant or submissive women, preferably one who can be both. Sometimes I would just like to lie down on my back and let her do whatever she wants to me while I rest. I like the sound of getting into a power struggle with a dominant woman. This girl I talk to on the phone has a fiance, they three way me and she gets angry a lot.

It turns me on a lot when she starts yelling at me, telling me shes going to fucking kill me, hit me with a baseball bat, kick my testes, send me to prison to get raped, etc. I just say, "Awwww, Wendy! You're so cute baby!"

It sounds wrong for men to be submissive. They are the head and a leader.

2. thetramp

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I disagree with that. Why is a man the head? What logical reason is there to believe it should be that way?

And you should clarify a little more what exactly you understand as dominant.
    Control needs, anger all that does not necessarily mean dominant.

For me i just can say i will take charge most of the time, in most any situation not only in sexual relationships. And i will need a someone who is able to tolerate this, on the other hand i do not like her to be just submissive.
    I need her to be stand in for what she believes and wants, i need her to be strong and independent.

3. longverythick

longverythick New Member

It says in Bible that Husband is the head of Wife as Christ is the head of church. The boy provides for supports loves and cares for her in turn she respects him.

4. thetramp

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Well the bible is very misogynic. And that is not a logical reason by any means anyhow.

5. silvertriumph2

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

Unless you are a control freak, a subjugator who only likes to be the one who makes
    the other subservient to yourself....then I think it is a difficult question to answer.
    things are not always black or white.

Most of the time I like to be an equal in a relationship, sharing all that life brings. But,
    I have to admit that I am more of a Dom in that I enjoy being the stronger of the two
    although not in a controlling way. I am a hopeless romantic and a natural protector and
    nurturer of my partner...that is my pleasure and my want.

My marriages with women predates all the current and more liberated women of today,
    and I am not sure that I could be a husband in such a "liberated" marriage. I still like being
    the man of the household, the father, the bread winner...or at least an equal in providing
    for the family.

When it comes to sex within a relationship...with a woman or a man...I do enjoy being
    the dom most of the time....but am willing to let my partner be in control some times.
    That causes no problem for my partners have always believed in the same things as I do.
    My women must be strong but still feminine...and my men must be all man.

To me, nothing in a relationship is just a one-way street...there has to be sharing within
    a relationship for it to work.

6. longverythick

longverythick New Member

What makes you say that, I don't agree.

7. Mr_Bulldog

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Please don't bring up the Bible here this isn't the forum for it. Technically this threads topic isn't meant for this forum either. But I can be dominant and submissive I think and would like a lady who can be too but if not I can easily adapt.

8. longverythick

longverythick New Member

Why is the topic inappropriate?

9. thetramp

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Have you ever read it, it is full of discrimination and violence against women, in both the new and old testament.

And however it is as much f a logical reason to believe as it would be to believe that the Rabbit is a ruminant

10. Mr_Bulldog

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It's not that's its inappropriate per say. But this particular forum that we are all posting in is for "Show Off". And people tend to get rather defensive when clash of personal belief comes into play.

11. Rugbypup

Gold Member

Albums:
    Submissive here.

Well... only in as much as I like my men to be dominant.

12. Steinweg9

Steinweg9 New Member

13. Steinweg9

Steinweg9 New Member

So are women.
    The bible tells the story of Adam, Eve, and the snake. As punishment for the apple episode, god curses all three with different things. One for Eve: "you will (still) have desire for your husband."
    In our age, this desire is transmutated as control. She can't live with him and fears living without him. She wants him at home but has absolutely no use for him when he is there. She nags and bitches without stopping - and the second he is out of her sight she's frantic...

wtf

14. longverythick

longverythick New Member

Alright then what is the appropriate section for this topic?

15. BJs4You IL

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    probably under "relationships." but be careful if you have traditional ideas. you might get tallywackered from behind from the intolerants. ;)

16. Mr_Bulldog

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    For religion? no real forum with perhaps the exception of "Politics" but in terms of man and woman then "Relationships" is probably the best bet.

17. longverythick

longverythick New Member

Its not a religion I mentioned Bible as source. People read it without believing in God. I do appologize I didn't mean to make an argument I don't enjoy religion or politic.

18. sxjTheFirst

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It has nothing to do with bile but you used it to defend your extremely misogynistic view. Would you go and post something like "let's kill all non-christians and gay folks" and say the bible says so in defense?

19. thetramp

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    @Steinweg9
    i am familiar with Goldberg, tho his work does not focus on relationships. And there are plenty of contradicting theories.

I don't want to get to deep into biology, neurology and sociology here.

What i mean by logical reasons, for example would it be logical to assume that in most mean-women relationships the man is physically stronger.
    There is empiric evidence that leads to that assumptions.

What do you wanna say with so are women? Misogynic?
    Then we get back to the first sentence of my post. It also says there that the burden and pain of birth is punishment for the sin. If you believe that women are validly described in the bible you first of all got a very generalized view of women that can hardly be called realistic and factual. Secondly the bible has much worse references and descriptions of women.
    I do not want to get into a bible discussion here tho.
    So i think we should leave that out.

Draft saved Draft deleted