Are you Facebook friends with any LPSG members?

LargeSide

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Sometimes one of the first things somebody asks me is whether or not I use Facebook when I meet them online. Personally, I am only friends with one person that I met online and with whom I have met in person on a few occasions. I use Facebook to interact with the people that I see frequently, or those contacts who are far away and I can't see as often. I'm really not that different there, than I am here. Besides the overly-sexual nature and the naked pictures that can be found here. Facebook, for me, gives a drastically deep look into a persons life. I would more quickly give out my Twitter username, than I would allow access to my Facebook. I rarely use my real name online (other than on the typical social media sites), and never my full name on sites like this. Even just using Google to search me by my first and last name can give a plethora of results, along with plenty of pictures.

But I guess that depends on how you are primarily using Facebook. I just wanted to see what other people think about adding other LPSG members as friends.

LargeSide

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, I have a few friends that I am friends with here and on facebook. I agree that facebook is on a much more personal level, but those are friends that I have deep friendships with, outside lpsg.

I would be okay with being friends with a person who I feel I am on a more personal level with, but have found some people who want to friend me on the basis of "you look good naked."

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I would be okay with being friends with a person who I feel I am on a more personal level with, but have found some people who want to friend me on the basis of "you look good naked."

No, on that level, I wouldn't

Catharsis

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am friends with a few lpsg members for the same reason as jadedsouls.

For me, a couple cases actually did all start with seeing their cam and thinking they do look good. But that alone wont compel me to go and give them my personal information. I get to know and trust them, and they turn out to be really cool people. And so I start getting to know them off the site, as well.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
As you can see I don't use my name on here. Because of my posts here, if people want to chat, I use msn or ym to talk. I have connected with people I have never met on FB, but they are people I have checked out on fb or are a friend of a friend. One time I allowed someone outside that circle to connect with me on fb and they posted crap on a friend's wall which caused this person to stop talking to me, so never more

OhWiseOne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
There was one. But as of a week ago I deactivated my FB account. Couldn't take all the BS on that site. Just annoyed the fuck out of me. FB seems to be a place for people to post their everyday events like taking a shit. pls.

Sorry off topic.

To answer the question the person that was on my FB freinds list I had communicated with for over a year before that occurred.

HappyBoi

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I only add people I've met face-to-face on Facebook.

So no, I'd never add a lpsg-member.

I've met a lot of people online who I become close with, but that also means that we're somehow close to eachother so we can meet. For me to get that close with someone on, for example LPSG, well the chances are low. Usually my interest or energy fades.

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
FancyPants does not have FaceBook...

However, her alter ego ... (meh) has only friended 2 people that I met here on LPSG. One lovely lady and one guy. Neither of these people started conversations here based on sex. It seems we met through the forums and we have "like" attitudes about many things. We've grown close and shared information that I've not shared with anyone else here.

It's not a common practice for me... and I agree with CG63... I'd not be interested in friending anyone on the bases of "you look good naked"... or even "great boobs" ...

I have 7 people from LPSG as friends on FB. I only have 19 people total as friends on there. I keep my FB page locked down pretty fucking hard, because my day to day name is by and large completely separate from the parts of me that are Faydreh. My personality remains the same, either way. However, I am not as blatantly kinky/open about my sexuality on FB, etc. The friends I have on FB are people I want to be able to keep in contact with more easily and if they're an online friend, they're someone who has earned my trust. None of them are people who spurred a friendship from "omg ur so hot!" *fap fap fap* :tongue:

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OhWiseOne

LPSG (me, i better own it) seems to be a place for people to post their everyday events like taking a shit. pls.

now now, dont talk about the beloved lpsg, like that
as for the subject, i dislike FB with a passion
Once it started trying to direct my life, and started trying to tell me ' i may like..so& so as a friend' etc...fck em
That was about 10 mins into going into it, a year or so after it appeared
Havent been back .. family and friends have been asked to use the trusty old EMAIL..hah dont Txt neither...yipeeeeeeeeeeee............................

Are you Facebook friends with any LPSG members?
btw
if you had an lpsg member on yr FB, wouldnt that infernal outfit, try and ask all your family..even youngsters, if they wanted to be friends with..
uhhm MANDINGO..or 13x6HUGECock..?? whomever..

LargeSide

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I guess the thought never occurred to me that one would use Facebook as a means for hooking up. I solely use it to keep up with the people who actually matter to me, like friends and family.

I wouldn't give my info out to just anyone tho as I do have family and close friends on it..

That's a big thing for me. Since the majority of who I am friends with are friends and family, I would have to really trust a person before letting them into that aspect of my life.

However, I am not as blatantly kinky/open about my sexuality on FB, etc. The friends I have on FB are people I want to be able to keep in contact with more easily and if they're an online friend, they're someone who has earned my trust. None of them are people who spurred a friendship from "omg ur so hot!" *fap fap fap* :tongue:

There is a huge difference between an online friend, and somebody who is "attractive." I agree, something about a persons first words to me being "omg ur so hot!" (aside from the grotesque grammar/spelling errors) kind of ruins any chance.

I am friends with 21 previous and/or current LPSG members. It's a more personal way to communicate sometimes.

I can definitely see how communicating that way can make the friendship even more legitimate, compared to speaking only through here. Its what moves them from an "LPSG friend" to a "friend"

For me, a couple cases actually did all start with seeing their cam and thinking they do look good. But that alone wont compel me to go and give them my personal information. I get to know and trust them, and they turn out to be really cool people. And so I start getting to know them off the site, as well.

A lot of my initial reactions to seeing people (clothed or not) is "I wonder if this person is more than just a body" because even though I get horny and enjoy a nice view, I prefer a nice personality over anything.

Oh yeah.. I forgot to mention I fucking hate using FB. The site irritates the hell out of me and is super un-intuitive to use. However, since it's the easiest way for me to keep in touch with some people, I use it. Grudgingly. Very grudgingly. :frown1:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Sometimes one of the first things somebody asks me is whether or not I use Facebook when I meet them online. Personally, I am only friends with one person that I met online and with whom I have met in person on a few occasions. I use Facebook to interact with the people that I see frequently, or those contacts who are far away and I can't see as often. I'm really not that different there, than I am here. Besides the overly-sexual nature and the naked pictures that can be found here. Facebook, for me, gives a drastically deep look into a persons life. I would more quickly give out my Twitter username, than I would allow access to my Facebook. I rarely use my real name online (other than on the typical social media sites), and never my full name on sites like this. Even just using Google to search me by my first and last name can give a plethora of results, along with plenty of pictures.

But I guess that depends on how you are primarily using Facebook. I just wanted to see what other people think about adding other LPSG members as friends.

Any and every chapter and aspect of my life is prone to being represented by the company I keep on Facebook. I agree it is an intense look into someone's life. You are welcome to request adding me (or anyone else for that matter) and I will check out your profile and post history and see if you are worth letting into my little corner of the universe.

I'm always looking for new and interesting networking on a social level.