Are you faking it!?

Kassokilleri2ff

Experimental Member
Media
I have lived a life not normal compared to most people. And somehow during the time where I got older than i was before, I learned that women like to fake it. Why? I don't know. I've always somehow learned (from where I haven't a fuckin' clue) that it is extremely hard to make a woman orgasm and there are very few men who can make them do it.

I hope that is not true. But what I really wonder is, do you fake it alot? If so, how can I tell if your not faking? I would think it would be very hard since you probably know what you do when you do orgasm, and simply copy those results. Is it possible to tell if a woman cums? I guess you can feel thier vagina pulsing maybe? I don't have a clue.

Just wondering. ^_^

CaptainChaos

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
HAHA Why are all the girls clamming up now?

When women cum you can often feel the muscles contracting if you`re still inside her. Unfortunatly, they can also cover this up by doing kegal type flexes, which will probably feel quite similar...but also feels great.

So no there is no 100% way to tell, unless she is a horrible actor.

Blocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I tend to think that faking is a totally self defeating exercise if done regularly. How is he going to find out how to make you orgasm if you give false feedback?

It always boggles my mind... there was a girl I started seeing and I caught her faking the first time we did it. We talked it out and it turns out she had never had an orgasm with anyone but herself. I told her not to fake and to actually tell me what she liked and not long after I had her having proper orgasms during foreplay and then sex.

She was holding herself back by providing false feed back and acting under the assumption that it was impossible for her to have an orgasm with anyone else. If there's one thing I've learned it's that if you close your mind the possibility of something like an orgasm, it's not likely to happen :rolleyes:.

AVERAGEMAN(GSR)

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ive been wiht my gf many years now and she claims she never fakes it. can i prove that no but i can trust the girl. and ya ive made her cum more than a few times pretty easily. ive been compelety squirted on many times. Why would you ladies lie whats the true point.

so if you lie about what happens in bed, what else would you lie about. would you like your man lying to you about things. i bet many girls on here will say hell no honesty is a wanted trait. Dont make the man think hes great if he isnt cause then some or atleast i would like to get better with the girl. if not you make him think hes doing it all right and thats not the case. meh but im only one guy so what does it matter right

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The only times I have to fake it is when a guy "insists" that I cum.

These people just aren't in sync with ME. They are "doing" things to me that they believe will make all women come, but they aren't empathetic to whatever is making me tick at that particular time.

Women are not dashboards. You can't automatically dial up an orgasm for us based on what you "know" about women.

You have to BE in tune/empathy with a gal.

Sometimes easier said than done.

I'd say that maybe only 10% of the guys I've been with actually bothered to tune in to me. Most don't bother noticing whether or not I cum. A few were INSISTENT that I cum... these were the ones that got the fake O.

That being said, I'm a "show girl" -- I'll put on a hell of a show for my men friends (doing what they want). It's a blast. But for me, it's just foreplay.

I reserve my private side and inner thoughts for my s/o. He's the one who rings my bell, and he's the one I can count on to get me off.

In other words, I only have MY sex with my s/o.

And ONLY when I'm "pressured to cum" by a male friend will I fake it. I fake it to get them off my back on the subject.

There.

You know more about me than my lovers. :eek::tongue:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Blocko, what if I told you I was anti-orgasmic and dared you to make me cum. :naughty: Just how hard would you be willing to work? :biggrin1: :flirt:

Blocko, sometimes faking it is the only way :wink: Not to trick him into thinking he is a great fuck but to get some sleep, or to get the house cleaned, or just to get away
Yes! Absolutely, this had happend to me a few times with my ex-bf. He was determined to make me cum but for some reason the usual stuff wasn't working. I told him I had really enjoyed myself, (which I had) but he could stop. He didn't, I faked it, then I got to watch ER in peace. :redface: I don't know about other women but I can have really good enjoyable sex and not climax. I don't like that to be an all the time thing but once out of every 40 times it's not a big deal.:cool:

Blocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Blocko, sometimes faking it is the only way :wink: Not to trick him into thinking he is a great fuck but to get some sleep, or to get the house cleaned, or just to get away

That's why I say if done regularly :biggrin1: