Are you friends with any of your x's on Facebook?

Ohioguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was just wondering if any of you are friends with your ex-lovers on Facebook.

I stay in touch with 2 and I've been married in a committed relationship for years

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, both ex-boyfriends and ex-lovers, and one is now married to a woman I also consider a friend. He plays it safe, though, and doesn't respond to my comments on the articles he posts 99% of the time, but she does. I've always thought that was strange, but I suppose he doesn't want to make her jealous or something. I think it's weird because I think it's pretty fucking obvious that I'm head over heels in love with TheBoyfriend and her husband and I dated about 15 years ago. It's not like I'm a threat. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

D_Sal_Manilla

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i wish i could have stayed in contact but three of them where too far in the closet to even acknowledged me after the break up. my recent Ex can just go to hell. lying bastard. :)

ConstantComment

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I friended someone whom I used to date, from way way back. I really don't do much on my facebook wall or even comment too much on other people's wall.

My guy defriended the woman he dated right before me. And also the mutual friend they had.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, like Infernal, I tend to end relationships on a good note. I have one (serious) ex with whom I'm not in contact. It's kind of sad, but it's for good reason.

spoon

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How do you *end" a romantic relationship on a good note?

It depends on the people in the relationship. The person that I'm friends with on FB--love of my life, and, we went to Berklee together. We decided to break when he left to go back to Jersey. I was a big mess when he left and for awhile afterward. We were and have been in contact. But have always avoided the "Us" discussion. Now, it's 30 years later. And, I can only smile when I think about him.

I was with someone for 13 years and the last few years we were only friends. So, both of us realized it was a great thing that he moved on. He and I and his new gf and I are great friends. She and I hang out more than the 3 of us hang out.

So, yes it does happen, but, it's what the relationship is between the people.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yes, most of them. Recently found my longest high school girlfriend. She lives close, so we had dinner together one night. Still hit it off...we laughed and joked all night. Later we got together, and the sex was still good...and lasted longer before orgasm, too! (I came five times over eight hours, and she came more than that. Her orgasm was always very reachable.)

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
one.

i had several on there but they were prone to cause trouble.
i defriended any that perved on me to the point of rude.
married men getting drunk, musing on past sex :rolleyes:

i now have just the one on there.
we flirt but never overstep the mark.
he's a real friend who i can talk to.