Are you from the southeast U.S.?

palmboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am currently in Fulton County Georgia and I have a big penis, so that's what brought me here.

destiny032272

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cool! Glad to meet all of you. I like knowing some of the people from my region. I personally decided to join out of curiosity. I had no idea how many different size ranges there were and really found that I probably prefer more of the medium + range in men.

BlkWthThk11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How many people are on this site who are from the southeast united states? :biggrin1:
And why did you decide to join?
Florida, thats about as southeast as you can get. Can't speak for all, but I joined because I am quite large and this is a place for men with that blessing and a place to meet like minded women looking for well endowed men.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How many people are on this site who are from the southeast united states? :biggrin1:
And why did you decide to join?

Hey! I'm from the SE as well. I joined because I like the site and the people here, it's a great place if you want to talk about things. I really like it and I'm planning on staying! Welcome to you!

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Alabama here. Don't really remember what brought me here. I originally signed up in 05 or 06 under a different screen name, but I forgot my name and password, so I signed up again in 07