are you fucking my wife?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by cockneedy, May 8, 2009.

1. cockneedy

cockneedy New Member

i'm not asking who is fucking my wife, i know him and accept that he is giving her what she needs. no, this is a generic question to all the alpha males out there with big swinging dicks, are, or have, you fucked someone's wife. maybe she was an old girlfriend bored with her husband(like mine), maybe you charmed her at the market, met her on girl's night out? she was not looking for it but you rekindled her passion and now she can't get enough of your big cock. maybe like me, her husband knows and accepts the relationship, maybe it's a secret. maybe my wife's lover IS a member here, according to her he certainly qualifies. so if you qualify, tell us about the wives that you have rekindled, the "MILFS" you have taken.

2. D_Brecock Evileye

D_Brecock Evileye New Member

I have had many married woman come on to me and I have refused. I have a strong sence of honnor on this subject and even though I fantasize about it. I will not be the one to distroy peoples marriage.

3. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

Yes, but it'll cost you $500 + travel expenses.

4. B_bi_mmf

B_bi_mmf New Member

Be aware that you might not be destroying a marriage. In fact, maybe both wife and husband would be thrilled, and happier together than ever before, thanks to you.

5. 1NiceRod

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I got involved with a married couple one time. It started off with the husband wanting to satisfy his curiosity over sex with a man. The experience quickly developed into an MMF relationship. I fucked the wife a couple times, but hubby would get jealous and act all pissy. I think it upset him because he could tell that she enjoyed it. The wife would get jealous and upset when she could see her husband enjoying anything he did with me. Their jealousy was the reason the MMF relationship was relatively short lived.

6. B_bi_mmf

B_bi_mmf New Member

Yes, jealousy can destroy such relationships. But when people are secure enough to enjoy each getting pleasure from each other, then, man it can be so so fucking intense.

7. grower_60

grower_60 New Member

What you are referring to is the Hot Wife / Cuckold Husband. Lots of couples are involved with this scenario.

8. auto90403

auto90403 Member

This is my sense, too.

Who knows what's really going on in someone else's marriage?

And all this high-minded talk of honor -- spare me. It's not my job to honor someone else's marriage. Let the two spouses honor their marriage.

9. jakeryder

jakeryder Member

Albums:
    The only other guy's wives that I have nailed have been with his consent and participation. Would never mow another guy's grass behind his back.

10. Steve26

Gold Member

Albums:
    FYI: It takes a *lot* more than a big dick to make an alpha male. Anyone who believes otherwise has been drinking too much of the LPSG Kool-Aid. Most endowed guys are pretty damn ordinary aside from what's between their legs.

And no, I haven't had sex with anyone's wife besides my own.

Steve

11. vince

Gold Member

Albums:
    No, you live NYC. So I can assure you I'm not fucking your wife.

12. RubberHarley

RubberHarley Member

Albums:
    In high school I was dating a girl. Had rather large tits, which sort of went with my endowment. She and I couldn't get enough of each other. She always wanted my dick in her or to play with it. We both went away to college and I to the Marine Corps. Ran into her at a mutual friends funeral. Ate dinner with her and her husband and then went our own ways. One month later her husband called me and asked me to come visit them, as all his wife was talking about with him was the size of my penis! I put it off as I didn't want to get involved, but gave in after awhile. I enjoyed screwing her again, but felt sort of strange having her husband next to us jacking off as he watched us. I spent two days with them but haven't gone back. Felt a little strange in a way.

13. OffTLeash

OffTLeash Member

I think that this type of thing is completely wrong. cuckolding violates the sanctity of marriage. If the wife is soooo dissatisfied with the marriage, then there is a serious problem and not one that can be solved by having extra marital sex. And if the relationship is breaking because the guy's dick is small, I have to wonder how strong it is to begin with.

14. StrictlyAvg

StrictlyAvg Member

It certainly violates the sensibilities of the sanctimonious by the sounds of it!:rolleyes:

Cuck wouldn't be my cup of tea either but "sanctity of marriage" puhlease! People get married for all sorts of reasons that are nothing more than convenience, passports, money.... - how does that sit with the "sanctity of marriage"? So why shouldn't people choose whatever (legal) way to keep it hooked together if that's something that turns them both on?

15. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't fuck wives, I fuck husbands.

16. Calboner

Gold Member

Albums:
    No, but I dug up your great-grandmother's remains and fucked them. Choice piece of ass, your great-grandma.

(With credit to South Park.)

17. hoggindaz

hoggindaz New Member

yes i have, no one besides us knows it ever happened and i feel bad about it, because i have to look at him quite a lot, and he doesnt suspect anything and his wife is very agressively trying to make moves on me, one time i was using their bathroom and she came up behind me completely silently as i was finishing peeing, and grabbed my dick and i just took her hand off and walked out, because i couldnt do that to him again.

18. MalakingTiti

Gold Member

Albums:
    What the fuck??? HAAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA That is fucked up and HILARIOUS!

19. eastbaydude

eastbaydude New Member

Albums:
    I've been with married women a couple of times. In each case, the "date" was a one-night stand and the question of being married never came up until after the "date" was finished.

I'm not particularly proud of it, but it happened.

I was talking to a friend of mine about it and he asked, "Didn't you see her wedding ring?" To be honest, I never even looked. I do now.

20. Mr Ed in Mass

Gold Member

Massachusetts,The most corrupt of the 57 states.
    I'm not sure,What's your name again?

Draft saved Draft deleted