• Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Are you gay or straight?

Are you Gay or Straight

• Gay

Votes: 65 55.6%
  • Straight

Votes: 52 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

calvinkleinguy

Cherished Member
Reaction score
i was just wondering. is most people on this site Gay or Straight. and why are you here?
il start. Im gay. i checked the site out once my i heard someone talk about it. and now i think going to stay. some very good topics, advice and decent people to talk too.

calvinkleinguy

Cherished Member
Reaction score
and be honest, we are all grown ups here. so why are you really here and if you are secretly gay then this could be a start to coming out

Reactions: Voltaire

eddie63

Verified
Gold Member
Reaction score
Gay - Was just checking out the site & stayed on.
Nice pics to view & have meet some great people.

calvinkleinguy

Cherished Member
Reaction score
Gay - Was just checking out the site & stayed on.
Nice pics to view & have meet some great people.

iv only been here a day but i havent seen any immature comments from youngster. it seems you can have a adult.conversation about anything and people seem to.take the topics seriously.

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Reaction score
I'm straight (but could be persuaded to play with girls from time to time with a guy in the midst)

I came looking for big cocks.... I think I found some here...

Over-reaching

Cherished Member
Reaction score
Straight. Why am I here? I enjoy sex, and I also enjoy talking about sex with people who can talk about it for what it is – something natural and enjoyable. Of course, it isn't always fun for everyone, and people here seem to be able to acknowledge that too without putting people down. Also often some good general tips and good ideas for those of us who are bigger than average.

bimetaldude

Sexy Member
Reaction score
i hate labels. i like sex with men and women but prefer men over women. i came out as bi in april to my friends and family.

Remington

Verified
Gold Member
Reaction score
Heterosexual.

Heard about this site through another website (cracked), decided to check it out.

The topics and a few good people that I've chatted with on here, keep me coming back.

This site can be quite entertaining.

B_Nicodemous

Banned
Reaction score
Gay. Stumbled onto site while looking up answer to "Fisting to shoulder, where does it go?" Lol!

The first link was to this site. The convo was funny. I checked it out some, then joined. The people keep me here. the pics are nice, but I can see big cock pics almost anywhere. It's the topics and people that have me coming back.

mhc26

Sexy Member
Reaction score
As I get older I realize how silly labels are. And I realize there is no such thing as dualism.

I'm up for whatever turns me on at the moment. Live in the moment.

All of us are turned on by different things at different moments; we have to pretend we aren't, or vocal we aren't to fit into expectations or not cause distress.

A hot girl is a hot girl; a hot cock is a hot cock. I do think coupling and full-on commitment might be different, maybe, but as far as just fun hooking up, depends on the moment, the day, the situation.

Reaction score
Straight, found the site from off the interwebs. I had questions an everyone here had answers. Done done and done. Stayed because no matter how long i'm here i always learn something new and interesting.

Also, there are a whole lot more Bi folks on here than you'd think.

Last edited:

The Dragon

Banned
Reaction score
Straight, found the site from off the interwebs. I had questions an everyone here had answers. Done done and done. Stayed because no matter how long i'm here i always learn something new and interesting.

......and the boobies!:wink::biggrin1:

Bbucko

Expert Member
Reaction score
Website
thespincycle.blogspot.com
Gay. Stumbled onto site while looking up answer to "Fisting to shoulder, where does it go?" Lol!

You can always PM me, sweetheart. I'm something of a master fist-top and have been since 1982.

I believe I originally found this place through the Celebrity Endowments forum in the fall of 2006 and just fell for the conversation and great intelligence shown from certain members.

FWIW, I came out at the age of 17 in 1979. I'm bi-latent but basically queer.

You can always PM me, sweetheart. I'm something of a master fist-top and have been since 1982.

I believe I originally found this place through the Celebrity Endowments forum in the fall of 2006 and just fell for the conversation and great intelligence shown from certain members.

FWIW, I came out at the age of 17 in 1979. I'm bi-latent but basically queer.
sounds u're a interesting guy.

alx

Sexy Member
Reaction score
I see myself straight but I'm bisexual technically i guess.

I found this by reading a tiny article in a lads mag called "Nuts".
It basically said how weird yet interesting some of the topics on the site were and saying that the Penis' were unhumanly big. The article finished say that despite all this there was a sense of community and users were friendly and great for support.

..... So i googled LPSG and here I am.