• Gay

Votes: 65 55.6%
  • Straight

Votes: 52 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

deleted724068

i was just wondering. is most people on this site Gay or Straight. and why are you here?
il start. Im gay. i checked the site out once my i heard someone talk about it. and now i think going to stay. some very good topics, advice and decent people to talk too.

D

deleted724068

and be honest, we are all grown ups here. so why are you really here and if you are secretly gay then this could be a start to coming out

Reactions: Voltaire
D

deleted724068

Gay - Was just checking out the site & stayed on.
Nice pics to view & have meet some great people.

iv only been here a day but i havent seen any immature comments from youngster. it seems you can have a adult.conversation about anything and people seem to.take the topics seriously.

Over-reaching

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Straight. Why am I here? I enjoy sex, and I also enjoy talking about sex with people who can talk about it for what it is – something natural and enjoyable. Of course, it isn't always fun for everyone, and people here seem to be able to acknowledge that too without putting people down. Also often some good general tips and good ideas for those of us who are bigger than average.

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Gay. Stumbled onto site while looking up answer to "Fisting to shoulder, where does it go?" Lol!

The first link was to this site. The convo was funny. I checked it out some, then joined. The people keep me here. the pics are nice, but I can see big cock pics almost anywhere. It's the topics and people that have me coming back.