Votes: 52 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mhc26

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As I get older I realize how silly labels are. And I realize there is no such thing as dualism.

I'm up for whatever turns me on at the moment. Live in the moment.

All of us are turned on by different things at different moments; we have to pretend we aren't, or vocal we aren't to fit into expectations or not cause distress.

A hot girl is a hot girl; a hot cock is a hot cock. I do think coupling and full-on commitment might be different, maybe, but as far as just fun hooking up, depends on the moment, the day, the situation.

D_Sam Rockswell

Experimental Member
Media
Straight, found the site from off the interwebs. I had questions an everyone here had answers. Done done and done. Stayed because no matter how long i'm here i always learn something new and interesting.

Also, there are a whole lot more Bi folks on here than you'd think.

Last edited:

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Straight, found the site from off the interwebs. I had questions an everyone here had answers. Done done and done. Stayed because no matter how long i'm here i always learn something new and interesting.

......and the boobies!:wink::biggrin1:

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Gay. Stumbled onto site while looking up answer to "Fisting to shoulder, where does it go?" Lol!

You can always PM me, sweetheart. I'm something of a master fist-top and have been since 1982.

I believe I originally found this place through the Celebrity Endowments forum in the fall of 2006 and just fell for the conversation and great intelligence shown from certain members.

FWIW, I came out at the age of 17 in 1979. I'm bi-latent but basically queer.

You can always PM me, sweetheart. I'm something of a master fist-top and have been since 1982.

I believe I originally found this place through the Celebrity Endowments forum in the fall of 2006 and just fell for the conversation and great intelligence shown from certain members.

FWIW, I came out at the age of 17 in 1979. I'm bi-latent but basically queer.
sounds u're a interesting guy.

alx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I see myself straight but I'm bisexual technically i guess.

I found this by reading a tiny article in a lads mag called "Nuts".
It basically said how weird yet interesting some of the topics on the site were and saying that the Penis' were unhumanly big. The article finished say that despite all this there was a sense of community and users were friendly and great for support.

..... So i googled LPSG and here I am.

uncut1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm gay and found this site off the web through some link.When I started to read the forums I liked the way people talked openly about there sexual concerns.OH, Did I mention I LOVE big dick? And I'll support them, I WILL support you big hung men yes I will.

B_Nia88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am straight. I found this site because my boyfriend is well hung and I wanted to hear from others about issues that arise from being with someone well endowed.

r214

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Gay
When I was told I had and sent to the doctor to check out the varicocele I have, came home and Googled to get more info about it and came across a discussion on here about it. That left me to poking around and checking in often. That was probably 6 or so years ago.

D

deleted724068

Gay...... I came to watch straight guy lie about why they came here.

and what is the result? do they lie or are they being themselves? lol
i think all men are obsessed with cocks, but all dont want other mens lol

LADave

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Gay as a goose. Never had sex with a woman. I honestly can't remember how I found this site but I completely support big cocks so I think that's a good reason to stay. I like the topics and seeing what people write and I like the pictures of the big ones. I'm in L.A. and if you want your big guy worked on proper let me know.

D

deleted724068

Gay as a goose. Never had sex with a woman. I honestly can't remember how I found this site but I completely support big cocks so I think that's a good reason to stay. I like the topics and seeing what people write and I like the pictures of the big ones. I'm in L.A. and if you want your big guy worked on proper let me know.

to bad im all the way in ireland